Will 10mg of percocet be in your system

Silver Member
Username: Dirtrider125

Post Number: 155
if you take 10mg of percocet and havent took them in 2 months will it show up on a drug test after 8 hours?

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

NC Http://com4....

Post Number: 805
Supposedly after 72 hrs. any opiates are out of your system.

Silver Member

Post Number: 157
yea i know im just wonderin if this will show up on a drug test since its such a small amount and it was all ive took in over 2 months

Silver Member

Post Number: 806
I highly doubt it.

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Post Number: 921
3 days for almost any pills, wont show up

Silver Member

Post Number: 158
i just found out it was only a 5mg i dont care how long it takes to get out if it wasnt out after 8 hours cuz it wont matter after that.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 5118
itll show on a hair test :-) .. your lucky if you only have to do piss tests

Silver Member
Username: Yukhui

4 15 AA Havocs, Memphis 4kw!!

Post Number: 924
Why even take it in that low of a dose?

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2125
10mg isnt that low of a dose Colby,neither is 5mg really. A Perk 10 is the highest mg they come in,one 10 will do me. I guess youre just a big baller and can take 10 10mg? lol you would prolly die.

Gold Member

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2126
Oh and Stephen to answer your question,no it will not show up in a piss test but like Kevin said itll show in a hair test. Maybe shave your head? lol

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 5119
theyll pull hair from anywhere :P

my work does random hair tests and goes back 6 months although they can go back further

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 16707
Some suggest that's why Britney went bald.

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 1567
With hair, is it only in the part of the hair/root that's currently growing? or after that part of the hair/root has grown out, the rest after will grow out clean?

^^^I hope that makes sense lol.

Silver Member
Username: Hurricanebr1an

Western Burbs of Chicago, IL Usa

Post Number: 541
Random drugs tests are fun times. Why isnt jonny working here anymore??

Silver Member

Post Number: 926
"10mg isnt that low of a dose Colby,neither is 5mg really. A Perk 10 is the highest mg they come in,one 10 will do me. I guess youre just a big baller and can take 10 10mg? lol you would prolly die."

Well I'm just saying if you're going to do it, at least make it worth it. Not trying to act big baller or anything, but honestly I can't feel 10 mg of hydrocodone (and neither can my friends). In fact, two beers, a hit of regs, or a shot of everclear does MUCH more for me. I think the most I will do is about 4-5 due to the high amounts of APAP in Percocets. Keep in mind you should NEVER take in over 3000mg of APAP (Acetametaphin [not going to look up spelling]) due to . But in general we haven't felt much more than a buzz off of them. The real pills that get you feelin good in my experience are xanax, valium, oxy's(of course) and a few others.

Silver Member

Post Number: 927
"10mg isnt that low of a dose Colby,neither is 5mg really. A Perk 10 is the highest mg they come in,one 10 will do me. I guess youre just a big baller and can take 10 10mg? lol you would prolly die."

Well I'm just saying if you're going to do it, at least make it worth it. Not trying to act big baller or anything, but honestly I can't feel 10 mg of hydrocodone (and neither can my friends). In fact, two beers, a hit of regs, or a shot of everclear does MUCH more for me. I think the most I will do is about 4-5 due to the high amounts of APAP in Percocets. Keep in mind you should NEVER take in over 3000mg of APAP (Acetametaphin [not going to look up spelling]) because it'll probably cause liver problems. But in general we haven't felt much more than a buzz off of them. The real pills that get you feelin good in my experience are xanax, valium, oxy's(of course) and a few others.

Username: Dwp25138

Plainfield, Illinois

Post Number: 3
oxycodone (chemical in percs) and hydrocodone are two differant chemicals. a 10mg perc will have a much higher effect than a 10mg hydrocodone because it contains a more potent opiat.

Username: Dwp25138

Plainfield, Illinois

Post Number: 4
and as far as the drug test goes... a smaller dose will leave your body before a higher dose, but there are still many variables includeing your personal metabolism and the amount allowed on a drug test. usually there is a set number of micrograms allowed before it registers as positive

Gold Member

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2129
"oxycodone (chemical in percs) and hydrocodone are two differant chemicals. a 10mg perc will have a much higher effect than a 10mg hydrocodone because it contains a more potent opiat."

Couldnt have said it better myself :-)

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 1360
I remember I used to be on xanax, zyrtec, valproic acid, effexor xr, zoloft, adderall, and many many many other anti-depressants, mood stabilizers, and other related drugs. Never even got me feeling normal until they had me feeling buzzed :-(

I remember one day I took about a weeks worth of each at the same time, had me feeling good for a few hours... Then my shrink decided he didn't want me as a client and I'm off any medicine

Silver Member

Post Number: 928
"oxycodone (chemical in percs) and hydrocodone are two differant chemicals. a 10mg perc will have a much higher effect than a 10mg hydrocodone because it contains a more potent opiat."

Sh!t you're right lol, take back everything I just said I mixed perc's with vicodin wasn't thinking. Thanks for clarifying that, in which case 10mg dose of oxycodone does feel quite well (my friend got his tonsels taken out bout 2 weeks ago and got them :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 808
^^^^
I thought they just gave you ice cream?

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4542
I always enjoyed taking 4 vicodin and wash it down with a 12 pack, done some of my best work that way :-O . Hey Troy, they have a cure for antidepressants, it is called

P
U
S
S
Y

pOLO.

Silver Member
Username: Mesodumm

Tri-City, Az Usa

Post Number: 490
Ha Ha You guy's are Funny!! I messed my back and knee up 8 years ago they give me for daily med's: 160mg oc's, 3 Soma's, 4 1mg zan's, 8 10/325 Lortab's, & 3 20mg adderall xr,I hate the way it make me feel!! I have more in my safe than I will ever use!! Have to start flushing it I guess!! Old school to pass a test we just had someone clean piss in a little bottle like a sinus spray bottle couple drops of bleach in it to keep it from growing nasty moldy hair, mark it you don't want to use it after they fill it! ha ha keep it somewhere you can get to it, put it by your sack so it will get up to body temp for test. They also have bladders you strap on your waist.

Silver Member

Post Number: 159
what u got left jeep? send them to me if u dont want em

Silver Member
Username: Prozack52

Cincinnati, 2-D615D4 Dia...

Post Number: 334
how about dont do drugs that you should not do and it will slove all your problems im 20 years old and been drug free for 20 years so yeah

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, Or

Post Number: 3661
Your username says other wise "Prozack52" lol.

Silver Member
Username: Prozack52

Cincinnati, 2-D615D4 Dia...

Post Number: 336
well its the truth man so i dunno what to tell ya lol my real mom has been in and out of jail for meth and coke all her life so i learned to not even get started dudes

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, Or

Post Number: 3662
Twas a joke. Its cool that you been drug free your whole life.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us