Whats up everyone

Silver Member
Username: Solobaric4life

Post Number: 919
whats up everyone i aint been on here in a while, and i sold my solo-barics

how good are the HDC3 15's now? I got a 97 olds bravada, and i really want 2 of these on my zx2500.1, its just going to be for daily, but i still want it to be really loud, and i just bought a 250amp alt for the 2500, so all i really need is subs and box

my main question is will those get really loud and sound way better than my solo's?

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 9270
yup they will get loud if set up correctly...heres a vid of two hdc3 12's we did with only two four inch aero ports (one per sub) in a car with a 55 amp alternator and a stock battery...it hit 145.2 db sealed up on the dash (in less than ideal seat positioning more than likely) on the termlab at the cars peak frequency with that box and its a daily box tuned to 37-38 hz...not bad for a 55 amp alt and a weak stock battery

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc31/talon0001/?action=view&current=S1050122. flv

Silver Member

Post Number: 920
yea those are pretty d@mn good, im prob going to order them soon so i can get it all hooked up

thanks bro

i wanted to make sure there still good before i ordered 2 15's

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

NC Http://com4....

Post Number: 807
how about 4 Sonance 12's

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/486605.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 922
yea man i would get those 4, but im pretty set on the hdc3 15 now

but thanks alot for your help

Silver Member

Post Number: 923
15's i mean

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, Or

Post Number: 3640
I had 2 12" sd2.5's in a 94' Bravada and that sh!t was loud!! I can only imagine what a pair of hdc3 15's would be like in there.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us