HELP!! my MAX385VD is locked ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Username: Micko

Post Number: 1
Yo Hi hellllo bOnjour! ok im in trouble here ;) i bought clarion MAX385VD 2 week ago ..after i come to the store i put/install this unit in my car,result: perfect. I put the code(password) .. the probleme is,i just come back from vacancy and yesterday after i instal my amp. and my sub i realise i remove my wire from the battrie (to plug my amp.) and i realise my unit be reset and the systeme needed the password i try to enter my pass. 3 time .. and after that, my unit shut down, and i can do NOTHING the only thing i saw in my screen is ''password'' but i can do nothing i press everything but nothing, i disconect my battrie again, i unplug my system, i press reset ...Noooothing appen so what i need to do !!

THANNNNK's GUY'S

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1256
ok heres wht i found by reading up. theres a reset button on the unit in a control panel as the manual states, after hitting reset turn the key to off killing the power to the unit. then turn it back on and see if all is fine. if all went well your password should be gone and back to normal. accordig to the manual the units micro processor is senseitive if noise is introduce it can go haywire and needs to be reset. hence the whole hooking unhooking the power, that would qualify as noise. so try a reset and repost and read your manual over for the reset location considering i do not own this unit.

btw since you didn't make it clear, if the unit is dead does nothing not lighting up or anything, you blew the fuse located on the back of the unit.

Post Number: 2
THAANK MAN you help its very appreciated Hum dosent work :-(
here it what i did: first when i open my system i saw 4 digital pin for password so i put the password (im sure i put the right one '5530'after 2 time didnt work i try another onw in case i will be wrong i try '5598' after i try these passwod (3) my systeme was shutting down so i hit Power my unit was open normal but only thing i saw its CLARION in the middle and password at the top but no digital pin ( i cant enter or try other pass..

Post Number: 3
So first i wad disconect my unit i wait approx. 15 sec. result Same .. Secondo: I press the reset button for aprox 10 to 15 sec ..result nothing/same after i check All my fuse .all of these is goood Trio a hit all button try the reset maybe 5 time disconect the batrrie, the unit turn my key on and off ...Notthing ..after i read the post of ''Keith'' i HOLD the reset and turn off my key .. nothing or the same CLARION in the middle passord on the top .. so again i hit the Reset but this time a was waiting for one minute .RESULT

Post Number: 4
My Unit Shut down and now the only thing i saw its my Power light on (no more screen no more Clarion in the middle nothing i hit the open/close button my deck still flipping and closing but that it .. Daaamn ;)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us