Archive through September 06, 2007

Bronze Member
Username: Alexg342

Post Number: 17
hi,
Skater m8 you maybe able to help again :P.. i have an clifford aventguard 5 on my pickup l200 (2003) it has the remots start as well. but when using the remote start sometime the engine does not seem to turn over enought times to let it start, if you get me? it is like the remote start unit does not keep trying to start the engine for long enough! i have increased the time to w8 lenght so the glow plug can get a little hotter using cliffnet wizard but i some time still get this problem. what eles an i try, is there another setting????
cheers again...
alex.g
alexgroves342@aol.com

Silver Member
Username: Skater_bum

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 183
alex groves,

Try programming the tach while pressing the gas a little. Try to keep the RPM's around 800 - 1000 and keep it steady while programming. Sometimes the system likes to see just a little bit more RPM's before confirming that the engine is started. If that still doesn't work, try moving the tach wire to the tach signal behind the tachometer on the dash.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
cheers skater m8 i'll give it ago!

Username: John_boy

KEIGHLEY, ENGLAND BRITAN

Post Number: 3
HI SKATER BUM. IS THERE ANY CHANCE YOU CAN SEND ME THE MANUAL FOR THE CONSEPT 300 TA JOHN JOHNRICHARDSON@PEUGEOTMAIL.CO.UK

Username: Mharcky

Post Number: 1
Hi,

I have the same problem as Rancor X. I have disconnected SuperNova II on my car and I want to reinstall it. Can someone help?

email: mharcky@gmail.com

Thanks!

Username: Smuscles

I just got a new remote for my Clifford 3.5 and need help programming to to the system. I tried hitting the valet button twice and holding and then the lock on the remote. That didn't work. I think that last time i did it, it was a lot more then 2. Smuscles@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 184
Steve koshiol,

Here's a link to the installation guide for the Clifford Matrix RSX 3.5:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/N919564_07-05.pdf

The information you are looking for is on page 34.

You need to open a door, turn the igniton ON, press the valet switch ONCE and release it and then press it AGAIN and CONTINUE TO HOLD it while you press the LOCK button on the remote control.

Username: Smuscles

Post Number: 2
Skater Burn , I tried all that. All it does it beeep once like it Arms the car, but nothing works after that. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

Username: Stephen_smith6

skater bum

i have a concept 300 and it was working fine until i needed to go in to cliffnet wizard. i entered my valet code but all it did was say incorrect valet code, but the code used to work before. what can i do now? or is there another way to reset the valet code as it wont let me in anymore??? stephen_smith6@talk21.com

Username: Newbee07

hi can anyone provide me with the install manual for the concept 650 as i cant get it anywhere....

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 185
Steven Smith,

The default valet code is 2. If that doesn't work and you can't get in via CliffNet Wizard, you may have to send it back to Clifford to be reset.

day leng,

What's your email address?

Username: Newbee07

hi Skater Bum its damien.shiers@ntlworld.com

Username: One_nine_rs

London

Hi all, can anyone help me with a copy of the installation guide for the Clifford 650 i have trawled through the net with no joy, my bro in law has sent me his 650 all bagged up, but my mate won't install it without the install guide, please help... eubankg@gmail.com

Username: One_nine_rs

London

Skater Bum, you are a legend, nice one mate, greatly appreciated, i could'nt believe the surprise i had, when i woke up this morning and checked my gmail, the last time i was that happy i had no clothes on...

Username: Shinybitz07

Hi everyone can anyone help me with the clifford virtual key 2 wiring diagram please. Ive looked everywhere for it!!

Username: Rancorx

Post Number: 4
I have another request. I was able to uninstall the alarm that the previous owner had on my car and I have purchased a Bullet 4 and I need the install manual for it. If anyone could send me a copy, I would appreciate it. Thanks rancorx@gmail.com

Username: Reverb

Youre doing a good service here Skater Bum. Any chance you can try and find the installation or wiring diagrams to the Clifford Concept 50?

Thanks

Martyn

email martynstewartjones@yahoo.com

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 188
Rancor X and Martyn,

Check your email!

Thanks dude.

Skater Bum - is there a different version - maybe a UK version? Mine hasnt got anti car jacking and a 24 pin connector.

Cheers

Post Number: 5
Thanks Skater, now I have the alarm installed but I guess I need to recheck my connections. The alarm arms and disarms but If I try to access any of the protected areas like the trunk or the door, the alarm does not sound. I bought the alarm second hand, So would you recommend me just resetting the alarm back to factory defaults to see if that does anything? Also, my master remote does not seem to funtion correctly, when I place a battery in it, the remote led flashes, but when I press a button it just sets the alarm off and I have to use the secondary remote to shut it off. Does this mean the remote has gone bad? Sorry so many questions.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 189
Martyn,

Check your email.

Rancor X,

What kind of vehicle do you have? Make/model/year

What do you have the brown/red wire connected to? Ground or +12VDC?

Post Number: 6
The vehicle is a 1992 honda prelude. the brown/red wire is connected to the red/white wire currently. I think I should have connected it to ground instead. I cant believe I am having these issues, I would normally consider myself very able when it comes to wiring. I know I must have some issues because the anti carjacking kicked in today when I started driving to work. This is the first time I have actually tried to drive the car. I spent hours today tring to retrace everywire I ran to ensure I have it all done correctly. The other issue that I have ran into is according to all the prelude wire listing I have say that the lock and unlock are opposite of how I was able to make them work. When I hook them up as stated the doors unlock when the alarm is armed and locks when unarmed. So I guess I have a lot of figuring out to do. Thanks for you help.

Username: Jahkno

Hi

I just had the clifford G5 intelliguard 750 installed in my 2003 Honda Civic VTI. I was trying to adjust my dual zone sensor as it was too sensitive. It seems that it has stopped working altogether. It no longer beeps when u go near it. If I adjust the omni sensor...the alarm goes off instead..There is no "warn away" tone. Could u please advise me!Please! Please

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 191
Rancor X,

Yes, connect the brown/red wire to ground. You have negative door triggers on the 92 Prelude. As for the locks, flip the wires and see if they work correctly. From what you stated, it just sounds like you have them reversed.

OBRIAN KISTNER,

Here's a link to the installation guide for the IntelliGuard 750:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/N909621_08-04.pdf

Information on adjusting the Omnisensor is on page 42. As for the Proximity sensor, I couldn't find any adjustments for it in the manual. The 750 shows an Omnisensor and an audio sensor but no proximity. Was this an add-on?

Username: Jahkno

Thanks...
I got the manual with the alarm kit and I tried programming he omni sensor. I guess that is where I probably accidentally adjusted the proximity sensor.
Yes, I believe this was an additional module. The proximity sensor creates a 1 ft zone around the car and gives a warn-away tone when someone violates the zone. My problem is this it is too sensitive. I brought back the car to the installer and he had reset or re-learned my remote. The problem was my back windows are mildly tinted with titanium/quantum tint. I didn't know that even a mild titanium/quantum tint can affect the radar.

The settings were restored to factory, so I am good to go again.
Thanks alot and keep up ur good work

Username: Graham16v

Hi Skater Bum,

Will the 509U ultrasonic Sensors plug straight into a Clifford Arrow 5 or would they have to be hard wired?

Thanks

Graham

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 192
Graham16v,

It looks like you'll have to hard wire it according to the diagram.

Username: Taz1787

hi has anyone got a wiring diagram for the clifford falcon 2 alarm

thanx alain

email taz1787@btinternet.com

thanx again alain

Username: Priest

i have a concept650 and want to fit it too my 1995 vauxhall astra, can anybody help? my email is martin210778@o2.co.uk

many many thanks

Username: Graham16v

Skater Bum,

Tahnks for answering my previous question.

Got another one for u now.

On my Clifford concept 650 i finally got round to wiring up the tach input.

I've set the RPM as per the instructions and i've got it so my doors lock with rpm.

My problem is i can only get the rpm set to 1000rpm so as soon as the car is started the doors lock, i want them to lock at about 1500 or 2000rpm.

Is this possible?

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 193
Graham16v,

I don't think that it is possible to change the RPM at which the RPM doorlocks engage. I think that they are set to go at 1500. I will have to look into it.

Username: Evoliution

hi can anyone provide me with the install manual for the concept 650 as i cant get it anywhere....
thank you
evoliution1@yahoo.com

Username: Phil_holmes

hi im looking for wiring diagram and user manual for clifford falcon 2, thanks

email please philholmes87@hotmail.co.uk

phil

Username: Phil_holmes

ok i recieved info i needed, thanks
but can anyone else help please!
the alarm works fine, turn valet mode off or on i aint sure (red light goes out while driving) when i get out of car and wait, drivers side lights flash twice n doors lock, fair enough, but the remote doesnt do anything, yet the little green light on remote flashes, im assuming this means batt. ok, so can anyone tell me if a wire is disconnected somewhere and how to find it and what to do :-) thanks
alarm type - clifford falcon 2 by the way
thanks again

email philholmes87@hotmail.co.uk

Username: Hardbreed

Hi
Would anyone have an installation manual for a clifford concept 650?

Thanks

hardbreeddjs@hotmail.com

Username: Lokksta

Hi Skater Bum, Would you be so kind as to send me a copy of the installation manual for a Clifford Concept 650?

Thanks for your time

totalgta@hotmail.com

Username: Cswminty

Tamworth, Staffs UK

Ok then, i'm having a really frustrating blonde moment :brickwall ....

I have got a Clifford Concept 500 UK and i have a Toad total closure module to close my electric windows.

[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/cswminty/toad1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/cswminty/toad2.jpg[/IMG]

I have found the correct accesory output from the clifford - grey/red which can be triggered when arming and can have a timer on the output to it.

So when i arm the clifford i get 0.68v from the Clifford accesory output wire.

However i am currently getting 5.0v from the White Trigger Input wire on the TOAD.

Is the Toad jumpered incorrectly or do i need to reverse things with a relay ?

I feel sooo thick right now and frustrated !!! :confused:

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
hi,
can anyone sort me out with a cheep cliffnet cable, can pay via paypal.
let me know...
cheers.
alex.g

alexgroves342@aol.com

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 197
Chris Wood,

It sounds like everything is configured correctly. The 5.0v that you are reading on the white wire from the TOAD is more than likely the transistor or relay voltage that is floating. Once you connect it to the Clifford grey/red wire it will pull this voltage down and engage the transistor or relay triggering the TOAD.

Username: Tnumbers

Just wondering if there is a installation guide around somewhere for a Clifford Sabre 2.

Thanks in advance

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 199
Theo Bailey,

Username: Tnumbers

theowbailey@gmail.com

Username: Nath517

Wiltshire, Uk England

hi i'm looking for the installation manual for a Clifford Concept 650 is there any chance u could help please
nath
sheppards148@hotmail.com

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 200
Theo Bailey and nathan,

You've both got mail!

Username: Baddave

Scotland

Hi Skater Bum

Would there be any chance that you could help me with a wiring diagram for a clifford eagle(UK version)with 2 button remotes??

I've recently removed it from an old Ford and would like to fit it into my current vehicle.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Email is divemasterdave@hotmail.com

Thanks

Dave

Scotland

Skater Bum

Thank you
Your assistance has been off great help to me and is much appreciated.

Dave

Username: Markie2

hi skater bum
could you please send me the installation manual for the clifford concept 650
cheers
mark
safcfan@ntlworld.com

Username: Nplatts

Does anyone know if it's possible to make the Concept 650 cycle through the sirens when triggered, I used to have a clifford eagle system fitted that when triggered whent through each of the siren tones one by one ??

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 201
mark huntley,

Check your email!

Neil Platts,

You can adjust the siren's tones through the CliffNet Wizard program.

Username: Nplatts

Hi Skater Bum, Can you help, I'm trying to get a tach pulse from a diesel engine, there is a 'w' terminal on the alternator but do i need some other 'black box' between it and the concept 650 ? it mentions somthing about an interface but a search of the web has not turned anything up here in the uk ? is it a matter of a few resistors/diodes and the thing will work ??

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 203
Neil Platts,

Diodes and resistors won't work. You need to find a tach signal of some sort. Does the vehicle have a tachometer on the dash that you can tap into? If not, then you will have to find a tach generator which attaches to the alternator 12VDC feed wire.

Username: Beanvirus

Miami, Fl Miami-dade

does anyone have the installation guide for a Clifford matrix's 2.5x?

thanks if ur are able to get it

Fatminime2003@yahoo.com

Username: Ukdirtyboy

Hi Skater Bum

Would there be any chance of a wiring diagram for a clifford eagle(UK version)with 2 button remotes?? steve@ukdirtyboy.co.uk
thanks steve nottingham

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 210
stephen bishop,

Sorry, I have no information on the Clifford Eagle.

Scotland

Stephen Bishop

Email sent

Username: Daspoon

hi there!

i have been looking for the install guide for the CLIFFORD MATRIX RSIII. if anyone knows how to get one will they please let me know. also i will be putting it in an 07 ford f250 with the v10 and my key does not have a chip in it. if there are some special tricks i should know about please let me know that also. thanks Terry

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 213
daspoon@cox.net,

Check your email!

Username: Deek2303

Hi, first post. Up till now just been a 'guest lurker' hope someone can help me out...

I've recently removed a g4 concept 300 from a mitsubishi fto we were breaking...

Then installed it in a vw golf mk4.. to get the factory alarm to disable and lock/unlock to function correctly the clifford lock/unlock is wired into the drivers door lock/unlock wires.

All works as it should do but the alarm has been configured to lock doors on ignition on. On the vw this means when you switch on the ignition it rearms the factory alarm and immobilises the car again!

As the alarm is from a breaker we don't have the valet code, it's also been programmed to require the valet code to adjust settings via cliffnet consumer version

I'm assuming cliffnet pro could reset the valet code? but no longer have it as my old laptop hard drive died and took it with it

Anyone got a link or whatever for cliffnet pro?

Will pro actually allow me to reset the valet code or am I just gonna end up having to bin the alarm?

Cheers all

btw email addy is deek@sxoc.co.uk

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 214
D Kenny,

Check your email for CliffNet Wizard Pro Version 2.20.

@ skater bum, many thanks for that, top man

even using pro version it pops up the enter valet key window

read through most of this thread the other day and recall someone else having the same problem with a uk concept 300 system.. was there ever a resolution to that or did the main unit have to go back to clifford to be recoded?

cheers

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 215
D Kenny,

I don't know what happened to that one.

I have an older cable and I have never been prompted for a valet code when using it. It might have something to do with newer cables or UK units. Maybe I should have one of you guys send me one of your locked out units and see if I can reset them with my cable.

Username: Skullface

Skater Bum you seem to be a savoir on here, top work mate.

I tried editing the links for pdf's off the clifford site, but i cant find the Concept 650 installers manual! Just got one cheap from ebay and it needs some proper winring work to sort it out.

Also i need the newer Clifford wizzard Pro, i got both fobs with the alarm but he didnt remember the valet code. I'm hoping that like on my old G4 unit and the Concept 300 i had, it will read it out for me. So G5 software in pro would be excellent.

Got to install the intellistart too! Going to be a busy weekend.. at least its an automatic, with total closure as standard ;)

Any help, Thanks in advance.

Luke
lukejones@orange.net

Username: Markie2

hi i need help connecting the central locking on a clifford concept 650 to a 1993 ford escort uk,i have the blue and green wires just dont know what type locking of if i need relays and how to connect them,cheers

Username: Aaronlane

Look long enough on the internet, and you will find smart, helpful people for just about anything...

Here is my particular problem for our esteemed expert in residence: I have a truck with a Clifford XL2000 system, which is flummoxing everything. I just want it out.

Can you post a link to the install manual, or some other documentation to help me get this thing out?

I have found the "brain" but there is also a "Magnetic Resonance Sensor" on the bottom of the steering column, and I have no idea what that thing is.

Thank you so very much!

--Aaron

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 218
mark huntley,

Connect the BLUE DOOR LOCK wire of the Concept 650 to the BLUE/YELLOW wire in the driver side door jam. Connect the GREEN DOOR UNLOCK wire to the RED/YELLOW wire also in the driver side door jam. The locks are positive pulse and do not need additional relays.

Note: To deadlock the vehicle use a relay on channel 2 to send a positive pulse to the lock wire after you have armed the alarm.

Aaron Morris,

Username: Aaronlane

Skater,

my email address is aaronlane@gmail.com

I might have fixed the overall problems though. The car wasn't starting sometimes (and sometimes it would. It was random) and the parking lights, turn signals, other lights, dome light, etc would randomly come on, go off, come on, blink, etc.

Really. The car would just be parked and then blink, blink, blink... Like it was possessed.

I took the "brain" of the alarm out without removing anything else, and it seems to be better. Your thoughts?

Also, I noticed that there are a LOT of Clifford manuals and diagrams on this page: http://www.guardianalarms.net/home_security_manuals/home-security-manuals-cliffo rd-electronics.htm

Might help others here.

Thank you!

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 219
Aaron Morris,

It sounds like the system may have had a bad ground. With heat or rain it may have made an intermittent connection to ground which made it work sometimes and not others. It's hard to say.

Username: Tctrjeep

We have a Clifford Concept 400 in our Project Jeep, and we have a CD (original) of the Cliffnet Wizard Pro (Version 1.3). Is there an update for that which will work under XP or Vista? If anyone can help me find that I would really appreciate it. I need to do some diagnostic work and our Windows 95 system is dead.

We have a problem where the beeps upon arming/disarming have stopped. We followed the instructions for programming by hand and it is not set to disable them. The alarm sounds work, and we get proximity warnings too. It just stopped beeping upon arming and disarming.

Any ideas what could be causing this? My e-mail is jeep@commtechreview.net

I should add that the warning beeps (if armed with a sensor out of whack) also sound. We just want to get the arming beeps back (and get the software so that we can check all of the programming visually).

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 220
James Bell,

Here's a link to the installation guide for the Concept 400:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/concept400_install.pdf

I sent the CliffNet Wizard Pro Version 2.20 to your email.

Skater Bum,

Thank you. I will see if we can get it to run on our Vista system.

It turns out that even that version won't run under Vista, but it does under XP so we will haul a desktop down there. Thanks!

Any ideas on the chips not working on arming/disarming?

Username: Damo86

hello.

i am new here and am after an instalation guide for the clifford Concept 650 MKII alarm. has anybody got a link to one of these for me please????

my email is damianbinge@dsl.pipex.com

Cheers

Try this...

http://www.guardianalarms.net/home_security_manuals/Clifford-Electronics/Concept -650-Installation-Manual.pdf

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 221
James Bell,

You may have accidentially turned off the chirps in programming. Check the installation manual on page 13. User-Programmable Features column 2 row 1.

james

that link is for the older concept650, does anyone know if the wiring is still the same on the MKII?

Username: Skullface

I'm told reliably that the only difference is teh fancy new remote.

cool

cheers people

Username: Raks111

hi i have had my alarm for a year or so now and its been fine then it just stopped beeping one nite. but still goes off and prox will still sound. just wont beep when you lock and unlock any idea??? Raks111@hotmail.com

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 224
rakesh patel,

Somehow you programmed the system to not chirp when arming and disarming. Check your owner's manual for details.

Does anyone know if there will be a version of the Wizard software to support Vista? Our shop XP box just died and I really don't want to fix it. We have a Vista laptop and one more XP box upstairs in the office. I don't want to haul it down unless I have to.

Username: Jientjai

hello if got an clifford arrow 5 but the problem is i cant unlock and lock the doors im using an universal pump for the door and in the diagram says the door lock outpust are low current and should not attached directly to an high current device the are only to be used to activate relays can anyone help me out thank you

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 229
hoyin leung,

Here's a link to the installation guide for the Clifford Arrow 5:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/N909595_08-04.pdf

To hook up your door locks just follow the instructions listed on pages 12-19 for the locking system that you have.

Username: Fadiweb

Houston, Texas USA

Hello, I'm new to this board and would like to know if the Clifford Matrix 50.5x relay satellite will also take care of the starter kill or do I need to add an optional relay. Thanks.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 230
Fadi Wehbi,

The Matrix 50.5x has the starter kill relay built into the satellite relay module. There is no need to add an additional relay.

Houston, Texas USA

Skater Bum,

I found that out right after I wrote the post, But I hand it to you man, I'm in the middle of this install on my H2 and I've learned so much about these systems, just by reading your replies, and I have a feeling I'll be asking you many more questions before I'm done.

Thank you.

Houston, Texas USA

Skater Bum,

I'm installing a 516U voice module with my Matrix 50.5x, for the 508D proximity sensor.I need to know if I can use both the speaker and the siren and if I can, do I just splice both siren & speaker + inputs to the H1/3 brown wire?

Also, I'm using the 457G data bus interface, and just about figured out where all it's connections go to. What I'm not sure about is what wires I no longer need to connect on the main harnesses to the car wiring, since I'm using this interface. Any information would be a great help. Thanks.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 232
Fadi Wehbi,

The 516U comes with it's own speaker. Only hook the 516U to this speaker. Do not splice it in with the siren.

As for the 457G, this module only controls the factory alarm, door locks, trunk release and Passlock II and PassKey III systems. If you have a remote start, you still have to hook up the normal ignition wires.

Houston, Texas USA

Skater Bum,

Absolutely, I'm sorry I should've have been more specific, but I was avoiding a long post.

The two gray speaker wires on the 516U module will go to the speaker. However, the brown (+) Siren Input will be connected to the H1/3 (+) Siren output of the Brain. This is the wire I'm wondering if I can connect it to both the original Siren and the 516U Module brown wire. If not, then how do I connect a back-up siren?

On the 457G, yes I'm going to connect the ignition wires, but what I'm puzzled about is that the 457G will take care of the door trigger wire and dome light as well as door lock/unlock, but what about the factory alarm arm and disarm H2/1, H2/4 & H2/6. Are those necessary to connect?
Thanks again.

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 233
Fadi Wehbi,

Ok, now I see what you are asking. Yes, connect the brown wire of the 516U to the brown siren wire of the alarm system.

As for the 457G, you do not need to connect the factory arm and disarm wires of the alarm system to the car or module. The 457G will disarm the factory alarm system as soon as you unlock the doors or try to remote start the car.

Houston, Texas USA

Skater Bum,

Perfect, That's what I thought I sould be able to do, But non of the installation instructions clarify any of it. Thank you for your support.

Houston, Texas USA

Skater Bum,

connections were made, sensors are in, programmed the 457G and learned the Tach RPM. All worked as advertised. Then, disconnected the battery made all the connections permanent and stowed awar all the wiring and equipment.

Started testing after battery hook-up. check Engine light on and Doors locked light stay on when engine is running, and remote start takes a few tries before the engine starts. Reset battery and still the same.

Passlock wires check fine. What did I do wrong? Have you seen this before?

Houston, Texas USA

Post Number: 7
Skater Bum,

I found it! The secondary ignition wire on the remote start harness got disconnected. The only wires I used "T" taps on and didn't solder! Everything is getting soldered now!!

As for the Door lock light, it's staying on. The 457G is locking the doors on ignition on and the light stays on indicating the doors are locked.

The doors are programmed thru the on board computer to lock at speed sense and normally the light doesn't come on.

Is this a 457G problem that I have to live with, or another connection problem?

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 234
Fadi Wehbi,

It sounds like a 457G thing. It might just be a glitch with the module. Do your doors lock twice when driving? (i.e. once for the car and once for the alarm system?)

Houston, Texas USA

Post Number: 8
Skater Bum,

No, once they lock with ignition on, that's it. Light is on and driver's door locks while open, and stays locked if shut, locking you out. Not a good thing. I should mention that unlocking the doors does not put the light out. I disabled the car door locking.

But, what I would like to do is disable the 457G door locking. I did purchase a Bitwriter, how do I do that, is it the passive door locking feature that needs to be turned off?

Username: Fusic405

Skater Bum,
can you get me the installation guide for Matrix RSX 3.2

Silver Member

Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 236
Fadi Wehbi,

No, it's the RPM or ignition controlled door lock feature that needs to be programmed off. Passive door locking automatically locks the doors if you have the system programmed to auto arm itself after 30 seconds.

johnny ho-chau,

Here's a link to the installation guide for the Clifford Matrix RSX3.2:

http://www.directeddealers.com/manuals/ig/clifford/N919567_07-05.pdf

Username: Darknight7777777

Uk

Hi,
i am after the intellistart 4 installation guide to fit to a arrow 5. i have the arrow 5 one but not the intellistart one.

can anyone help me please.

Ash
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us