I need some help on my decision!!

Username: Black2ga

Savannah, Georgia

Post Number: 2
Aight , Ive been reading alot of reviews on some subs and im debated between ED 13av.2 and JL Audio 13w7 or 12w7.See the thing is that i have a 2007 tahoe and im looking for SQL and SPL. I mostly listen to rap. I read on many reviews that they compare the ED to JL and if thats the case im like why pay a arm and a leg for a name when i can get this sub which cost half the price and sound fairly close you know. But i would love your comments on the issue. I want to know if you think i should get two of what ever i get too or do you think that one would bump my tahoe. Ive seen on most reviews that people had one ED and it hit and sound good but mostly of those was smaller cars.

Silver Member
Username: Hurricanebr1an

Western Burbs of Chicago, IL Usa

Post Number: 536
Price range for the setup?

Do you have an amp?

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1928
What is your budget for sub and amp? We aren't too far apart and can build your box as well if wanted.

Kevin
lowhz01@yahoo.com

Savannah, Georgia

Post Number: 3
See here is the thing... Im currently in Iraq at the moment... Ill be home in about a month and a half... and my money is lookin quite lovely at the moment(smile). When i get home im goin to have to replace the deck and everything. I might not have to replace the door speakers cause the 2007 tahoe have pretty good door speakers. Naw, I dont even have a amp pick out yet. Im not that knowledgable with this type of stuff... Thats why im doin my research and learning alot more about what is good and what is not. Kevin Im goin to have to get up with you on that offer. I definitely wouldnt mind that at all. I prolly can learn a lil something from you too. So what suggestion yall have? I really appreciate yall help too!!!

Savannah, Georgia

Post Number: 4
As far as money of course i dont want to spend anything outrages for a system. I know JL audio cost a arm and a leg. Thats why i was askin yall thoughts on ED or any other suggestions.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us