BAD news

Silver Member
Username: Kingandsons07

Lincoln, NE TEAM RD U.S.A

Post Number: 941
well DHL drop my Alpha and broke it i don't really know what happen but that's what Kevin said and something about sending a new one out asap so thats was good of them Thanks forever thing Kevin

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 16668
That sux. Good response on Kevin's part tho.

Silver Member

Post Number: 943
yea he is good about eveything but when we are playing GTA4 and shot me back it aint cool lol

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.1DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 13774
^^^lol

u guys with ur big azz subs always straining the poor delivery guys .....

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1922
I know it, it sucks. I need to get you the new tracking number too. I will holla at ya tomorrow with it. Now get on COD4 folk :-)

Kevin

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 7526
A lot of people are too quick to blame the delivery guys.

My dad works for a company that builds / installs the systems used in USPS sorting plants. If you could see what happens all the packages during their trip it's a surprise any of them get to their destination in one piece.........

Silver Member

Post Number: 944
i see ups and i was sacred at first to use but everything come out fine lol

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16723
We had a UPS delivery awhile back. Guy pulled up with his back door wide open, packages all askew. He jumped out, saw the open door, scratched his head, found the box and made his delivery. Then he shut the door and went about his day. God only knows what fell out along the way lol.

But yeah, those routing stations are horrible.

Silver Member

Post Number: 946
should have been here today or tomorrow so waiting this sucks

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Team DLSSuperNatural...

Post Number: 5131
most fault really is at the distribution warehouses

Gold Member
Username: Snarl2004

Digital Design 9515, Massive Audi...

Post Number: 2383
ive walked into a ups distributing station once and all i can say is wow. theres boxes that the guys are struggling to pick up must be 50+ pounds and they are huge. The ups guys jsut throw them everywhere. i was there for probly 10 mins and not once did i see a box being placed down. everytime it HAD to be thrown. i think they try and break anything they can.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2589
I know a few guys that work at UPS and they say that they throw the packages around. They dont care whats in them, they hustle to get the things where they need to go.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16726
It's the courteous cleanly shaved ones you see in the commercials. In real life do you think they care about the condition of a package 50 other ppl have handled? As long as it's on your door they get to check off as delivered. Period.

Silver Member

Post Number: 948
yea

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1856
Not a delivery company, but a place alot of you might shop.

Target

I work overnight stocking/unloading @ Target and let's just say you should thoroughly disinfect EVERYTHING you buy... even boxes of cereal lol.

I can't believe the stuff our food goes through before being put on the shelves. Oh and you know the whole "rotate stock" when replenishing so the freshest stuff is in front? Yea that defintely doesn't happen lol.

Also the way things come off the truck is exactly like a UPS dist. center... Long conveyor belt of rolling pins and arow of people pushing/throwing them around.

I just got off work 20 min ago (we got off early for once). Tonight we noticed a dead rat behind the cardboard compactor. Oh yea... the compactor is like 10 feet from where cereal is stored lol.

Behind the scenes of anything retail is pretty much guaranteed to be GROSS!

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4421
its like that anywhere try to go to a restaurant the kitchens are disgusting. in mine theres cockroaches and mice everywhere in the dining room kitchen everywhere but you know what its like that everywhere. Oh and by the way i dont work for a cheap place either I work for a upper level italian place

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1271
i got one for ya, i worked at lowes for a year and a half. i seen stuff i thought i'd never see. i emptied the mens trasha nd someone wiped thier azz, threw all the sh!it ba!!s of paper in the trash and apparently had it so bad they threw thier joe smiley boxers covered in crap in there to. the worst part it was winter i threw it in the full compacter the wind blew the bag open and all that crap paper back at me. my manager wanted me to pick it up with my hands. i said eff you and used a long handle broom and dustpan. the best part about the store. for outside trash where ppl throw full cups of coffee, taco bell, baby diapers, chilis and so on the best part i got stuck cleaning that up everytime. the kicker they use your shopping carts that you use to haul the trash around that's leaking the festering rotting mess around the store. the ultimate part that i laugh at mainly cause i can't do anything about it is. where this crap has leaked all over the cart, people easily set thier kids and new borns int there. it's really disturbing just what you see and hear in any place you go and think nothing of. i'm actually worried to see what goes on at my shoprite.

Silver Member

Post Number: 949
still not here this sucks

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 3974
Good read @ Driz and Keef. I knew a guy that was a manager at a local Arby's... I dunno if you guys have them back east or what it is called... but he said that if I saw the meat in these big round loaves that comes in before they shave it for the "roast beef" sandwiches I would never eat there again. He said there were disgusting.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, Or

Post Number: 3666
lol I used to be an assistant mgr at Arby's. Its not that bad. Its not a roast like you buy at a grocery store though. Its a processed roast. I could see how some people might be disgusted by it but it didnt phase me.

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1857
haha we need a behind the scenes thread in OT

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16737
I love Arby's.

I miss Roy Rogers more though.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.1DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 13802
wow that nasty story by keith takes the win ...

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1277
yea it's pretty messed up, i got a few others that really make you think twice.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us