Subs

Username: Clawless

Shreveport, La

Post Number: 1
I have a 2007 4 door silverado and tryn to figure how many jl w7 will fit with takn the seat out? and should i go with 10s or 12s?

Silver Member
Username: Hurricanebr1an

Western Burbs of Chicago, IL Usa

Post Number: 533
You are going to take both back seats out?

Silver Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Im BTL Bumpin

Post Number: 919
you can get at least 4 12s in there with no back seats

Shreveport, La

Post Number: 2
what im tryn to do is to leave the back rest and take out the seat itself where i can build a box, but not too tall so i can still make a seat out of the box, i am going to have to go with a sealed box that way though.so what subs do you reccomend? how many?

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Worlds gunna end, In 2012

Post Number: 3554
do you already have an amp? whats your budget for subs and amp(s)? whats the overall goal of your system(what music do you listen to, competing at all, ground pounder)?

the cisco kid

Shreveport, La

Post Number: 3
i was thinking w7s or L7s. dont know on the amps.if i go with 4 12w7s then ill probably go with 4 jl 1000X1s. i listen to mostly rap. the goal of my sysyem is sound clarity and blowing the windows out. what do you reccomend? money is tight, but im building piece by piece.

Silver Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 958
"money is tight"

and your thinking about "4 12w7s then ill probably go with 4 jl 1000X1s" maybe you should go with a different company other than JL if your money is so tight.

whats you budget?

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9629
"the goal of my sysyem is sound clarity and blowing the windows out"

Well, don't mean to burst your bubble but one of those goals is impossible....

Shreveport, La

Post Number: 4
Money is tight, but i have four thousand saved for this system. I know thats not even half, but in the next month i will have a total of ten thousand. Then im gettn close. Id rather sound clarity then blown windows out. What i need to know is if JL is the best way to go for the system im tryn to build?

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 9239
"Money is tight, but i have four thousand saved for this system. I know thats not even half, but in the next month i will have a total of ten thousand. Then im gettn close. Id rather sound clarity then blown windows out. What i need to know is if JL is the best way to go for the system im tryn to build?"

4 grand is alot of money in my opinion and id have a hard time parting with that for car audio but to each his own

Silver Member
Username: Hittin1

LakeCharles LA., La

Post Number: 310
there are better Sql subs than the 12w7's.. You are gonna need elecrtical upgrades. 4 SURE! you shouldn't need 10K to comlete a bad azz system.. even starting from scratch..(unless you just wanna blow money on high priced... and IMO overpriced... equipment. a little reasearch and a few more posts.. you could come close to or even finish a great sounding, hard-hitting system.

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

SOCAL2 RE 15 XXX

Post Number: 2096
If your goal is sql you wont need 4 12's. Just do 2 12w7.

Shreveport, La

Post Number: 6
ok? well what to you reccomend if im just tryn to get sql?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us