Alpine Users

Bronze Member
Username: Timbuc

Post Number: 16
Hey all I need a little help here. I have a Alpine 9854L I had it going on about four years and looking for a new head unit. Now my you the unit has some nice features that I like. Yeah I know if its that good just run it to the wheels fall of. Now I was looking at the 9887 but from reading on the forums there is a lot of bells and whistles that you must buy separate. My question is it is worth it? Many thanks guys

Bronze Member
Username: Clethal70

Post Number: 34
Well that all depend on what you like your head unit to do far as Ipod playback, HD radio, hooking up amps and price. Plan for the future and not for the present this way if you dont have the feature add ons now you can later add them to whatever head unit you decide on buying.

Bronze Member
Username: Timbuc

Post Number: 17
Hey Chris thanks for the advise, Sorry for just getting back to you I had flew out a few days and just got in. The advised was solid. My only question is, is it worth going from the 9854l to the 9887? Lot of folks here say there 9853 is bout the same. Want to up
grade but am I going to notice a diff with out going with the IMPRINT setup? Many thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us