Good subs part 2

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

A-ToWn, Bangn aint easy ....when u g...

Post Number: 4047
Last thread was archived before i had a chance to respond...

Well.... i still havnt had a chance to do a system do to the law n all..... setting me back.... im finally gettn my sh1t right and finishing up all the cases and lawyers r paid so i want to start putting it in the trunk b4 more stuff comes up... like i said i havnt been around in a long time and i dont kno what new brands might be out or models... changes n old subs ect... i want to go wit 6 12's in the cadi ported to 32hz but space is kinda limited so i need to go with subs that can use smaller amounts of space... i am going to give them anywhere from 2Kw to 3.5KwRMS

Reece reccomended

I would say 6 audiopulse epics. They can do small enclosures and would need ~3600 watts. They would also pound and have sick SQ.

NO BUDGET

Silver Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Im BTL Bumpin

Post Number: 905
sony explodes maybe no but seriously how about 6 of pheonix gold subs rob had in his explorer

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9586
Why use 6 12"s in a smaller than recommended enclosure instead of say 2-4 12"s or 2 15"s in optimum enclusres?

Anyway, to keep on the 6 12"s, maybe try out the new Mags. Six of them should be incredible off 3600rms. I've read and talked to Nick about the power they need to get going and he said 500+ will be sufficient.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 Mag USA

Post Number: 9587
They recommend sealed but I'm sure they would be good ported tuned low as well.

Silver Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Im BTL Bumpin

Post Number: 907
oh i didnt see the no budget part how about some bls?

Gold Member

Post Number: 4061
im limited on space i couldnt even fit 1 dd9515 in there to good... the box had to get built in the trunk and couldnt handle the 2.5Krms and broke apart so i sold that sub and still havnt got back into gettin a new setup... i heard robs setup it wasnt to bad but those subs kinda heated a lil quickly if i rememeber right and that box is to much space for my trunk and wouldnt sound as good in smaller enclosures.

^BUMP

NO BUDGET!!! i havnt been on here in like a year.... i need opinions!!!!! i want b@da5s SQ and mean SPL all in one i wanna pass my last setup with the 2 dd9515's up with this... i cant let my guy outbump me that bought one of them from me...lol i gotta do his install to

Silver Member
Username: Bonhamd

TC, MI USA

Post Number: 618
no budget?

then get 6 DD 9112cs

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Columbus, GA USA

Post Number: 1909
How many cubes per sub can you go?

Kevin

Silver Member
Username: Exige

Cincinnati

Post Number: 319
If you need any help with Audiopulse, feel free to PM or email me.

Mike
sales@exigeaudio.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 4062
i can do about 1.5-1.75 per sub total space so most likly ports will be aero ports to help save space

Gold Member

Post Number: 4063
thats saying i got with 6; if i go with 4 i will do about 2.25cu total for each box
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us