Alpine cda 9884 no sound sub amp not turning on

Bronze Member
Username: Dupe112309

Post Number: 71
so yesterday i installed my 2 type r's and my zx1000 and it worked great for about a half hour. I turned the car off and when i went to turn it on 20 minutes later the deck powers up, says that my ipod is playing, but none of my speakers are playing (running off deck) and my zx1000 doesn't turn on. I have a zx350.4 with the power/ground wires installed just no speaker wire running because i haven't installed them yet. I took out the deck and can't find any loose wires and then took out all the rca's to see if my speakers would play. nothing. I think its something in the wiring harness because the ipod/power for the deck is different than the wires in the harness. Should I just get a new harness and reconnect everything? What else could it be? Hopefully I gave enough information.
Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1205
i'd say uness ur harness is so faulty your rem and speaker part of the harness pulled away. your probably dealing with a blown fuse or a shot radio.

Bronze Member
Username: Dupe112309

Post Number: 72
found out it was the remote turn on that had a little splice in it. all is great now, just have to wait to put my speakers in and then i'll have fun tuning everything
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us