Any 1 want a 500/1 JL amp brand new????

Anonymous
I just got this amp brand new but alreadyhad an amp for my subs anyone want it/??? 300.00

yes email me to let me know

T
Hey I want it and Ill get it email me at Tikolx333@yahoo.com

I have 4 JL audio 10w7's and 2 earthquake comp amps all custom fitted in my Navigator and i am hitting a average of 210 on the decibles. The only thing JL makes that is basically ne good is the W7

Anonymous
ahha a fuc#ing liar ahah

Whats your location in the U.S. I might be intrested in the 500/1 only bc im gonna be running 3 w6 12's with 3 500/1 amps so i need one more and i would buy it if you were close so let me know where your at.

Kevin McCann
Yo i live in PA so if your close i am looking to buy a amp. EMail me at supakman9999@aol.com

zacdavis/10yearinstaller
hey i have a 500/1 for sale, i'm on the wisconsin and illinois border, an hour from madison and an hour/half from chicago, you want?,come hear it, e-mail zacdavis@sbcglobal i have other amps to, i also buy used equip. too if it's a good deal. nothin stolen or fried please!!!
and hey kid with the nav on 24's, what color is this truck you dream about havin?("210 on the decibals", thats the dumbest thing i've seen in this discusion board)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us