OT: Dynamat

Silver Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 861
my friend works at BB but is quitting soon, he said he can get the dynamat extreme bulk pack for $50. i was gonna buy 2 things of it.

my question is, does it go bad if its just chillin in my room for a while?

since i can get it soo cheap i wanted to use it in my next car (that i get in a year lol). sound like a good idea? bad idea?

Silver Member
Username: Davidt487

Texas

Post Number: 128
i hope not ive got 60+ sq. ft of edead at home that ive had for a month or 2 because im to lazy to rip my truck apart to put it in

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4468
It will never go bad, prolly has a 1/2 life of 1500 years hahaha. Buy as much as you can, sell or sit on it. Polo..

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.1DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 13719
get it ! ...

Silver Member
Username: Hurricanebr1an

Western Burbs of Chicago, IL Usa

Post Number: 495
go 4 it

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 3942
If you can get them for fifty bucks, buy as many as you can like Polo said. That pack lists for $250. And you may see members here recommending other brands of dampener over DM but this is purely because you can now get similar performing products for cheaper. Nobody ever said flat-out that DM isn't good stuff, especially the extreme.

But don't buy multiple packs just because you feel like you can sell it later, unless you can do it local. With gas prices at record highs, shipping is very expensive and shipping heavy/low cost items like dampener kills your profit margin.

Silver Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 869
oh im not gonna sell it, im gonna use it all over my next car. i was just wondering if theres a life span in which i need to use it or if the glue goes bad or something idk. but ya im gonna buy 2 packs this weekend, some in my doors right now and then the rest for the next car.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us