Alpine 9885

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 877
i just bought it and its awesome makes the factory speakers sound good next upgrade is subs got the whole trunk laid out

Bronze Member
Username: Hittin_so_hard

Villa rica, Georgia Usa

Post Number: 70
how much did you pay for it?....and where?......im thinkin about gettin one to match alpine type r door speakers and 2 alpine type r 12's.......

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 1330
I bought one for my vehicle and put it in my wifes car. Nice cd player, costs enough and has some nice features, but really didn't like the eq (or lack thereoff).

Bronze Member
Username: Hittin_so_hard

Villa rica, Georgia Usa

Post Number: 71
ohh........i was thinkin of either gettin that one the 9886 or the 9887....but i dont kno....

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 3934
Yeah Troy.... they don't have much or in some cases no eq at all, because they want you to buy the PXA-H100
Imprint module for around $140. Kind of a strange way of doing things, but Alpine has leverage because of their history of ruggedness and sound quality. The profit margin on all consumer electronics is smaller than ever now and this is just one way of increasing them.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1331
True true. I switched back to my old 9831. With external processing it doesn't matter anyway, but without having to spend the extra money even a basic eq better than bass treble would be nice, and really expected for the price :-(

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

Mach5Audio M...

Post Number: 2059
I love my Alpine 9813. It has tons of features,nice EQ,time alighnment,x-over,MX mode,and has amazing SQ. I will use this HU forever.

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 880
i paid 200 for the full install kit with the hu from a local car audio shop here in louisville i just cant decide a cvx 15 in a 5 cuft box or a 15 inch alpine type r

Gold Member

Post Number: 1332
Twiztid, that's why I love my 31, great eq alignment, x-overs, don't use the MX, but it sounds great. Motorized face plate that actually works good. I wish I could get my hands on a 9835, but other than that I'm happy.

I'll probably get a rf 360.2 when this h/u goes up so it won't matter how bad the internal eq is on the next one. Maybe get rid of my memphis line driver all together too.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4461
http://cgi.ebay.com/Alpine-CDA-9835-Car-Stereo-Head-Unit-Ipod-controller_W0QQite mZ260235045591QQihZ016QQcategoryZ39750QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Gold Member

Post Number: 1333
Damn you polo
I just bought my alts and mla module, I'm starting a new job thursday, so I doubt I'll be able to get this one :-(

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2559
yeah if you can get the 35, get it. I absolutely loved mine. besides the F1's, that is one of the best HU's they have done IMO
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us