Second contest, Second place. (Pics)

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3885
Went to a show today. Good turn out.

did about 130 in comp, but got a 132.5 messing around on the meter with 37hz tone.

that Olds was running 4 MA 4000 and 16 batteries. Lol at the van plate.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 9129
132.5 wasnt too bad at 37 hz for your van running one 12 ported low...your not running much power on it right

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4471
I see you're in south Boston. I'm out west from Boston right now. Hudson to be exact. I'll be working here for the summer. I work saturdays but if there's any sunday comps I might make it out there.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9130
Trevor long time no see man hows it going

Gold Member
Username: Loudon

Post Number: 2415
team renots huh marc ...

that cutty is loud man

does it stil have the 4 mtx 9515s?

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3887
the amp does 900 at 2, so thats what she got. and its a W6 13. Also, volume was at 22 of 35. When higher, score dropped. Wierd. One guy said I hit 135 on music when competing, but I didnt see it. IDK if they post results for these shows somewhere. But i will check it out.
And Congrads to you too. Nice Win first time out sean.

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3888
ya, it does. but he said he was switching them out.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9131
oh that wasnt me that went to my first comp that was a gual named Paul...I have yet to compete (but will)...as far as the score dropping lower above 22...it might be how you had your amp gain set...also the 135 might be there but youll have to do a single hz sweep

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4358
nice job marc i hope to get out sometime soon i cant wait to get the new ported box should be 2 wks then you need to hear her lol

Gold Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3891
Thanks Charlie. I hear theres a show july 5 around MA again. and also, there may be another one there cause it went good. let me know when you get it running. I'll stop by for a listen.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4359
k ill let you know but july bad month lol thats my vaca month bermuda ftmfw lol

Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4472
Hey Sean I'm doing good man. just changing it up from partying all the time at FSU to living in the small town of Hudson, MA to make some money to get back at it in Tally next semester haha. Definitely a different scene. I've been sober for like 9 days in a row now and getting to bed no later than 2am. It's weird but I'm making money so it's all good. How have you been buddy?

Gold Member

Post Number: 9144
im good...glad to hear things are going well for you and that your sober...your body thanks you for it im sure...keep saving that cash
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us