Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 5009
not really related to car audio but it will protect it :P

Taurus PT145Pro .45

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Dirtrider125

Post Number: 74
nice i used to steal systems when i was younger and some big dude came out and threw a bottle at me and chased me for like a mile luckily he didnt have one of them!!

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3610
a must have if you have a daughter LOL!

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Post Number: 5011
yep, well I almost bought an AR22.. aka AK47.. then I was looking into an M4 but I need to save monies for my house I'm buying

by the time my daughter is old enough to be dating I should have a nice gun collection

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3611
hehe just get an elephant gun! LOL.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2052
"nice i used to steal systems when i was younger and some big dude came out and threw a bottle at me and chased me for like a mile luckily he didnt have one of them!"

Upload

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.1DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 13701
wtf ! ...

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 16444
Guns???

Gold Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 2059
nice.i miss my old 38 special.got jacked

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 2045
Nice toy Kevin.

" nice i used to steal systems when i was younger and some big dude came out and threw a bottle at me and chased me for like a mile luckily he didnt have one of them!!"

I think he meant shoes.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4458
I like the sheer mechanics of a good firearm but honestly this world would be so much better without them. POlo..

Bronze Member
Username: 4realadeala

Tampa, Florida

Post Number: 32
Polo, my good man, you disappoint me. Before I say anything about second amendment rights let me remind you of a good quote. "God made man, Smith and Wesson made man equal." Now I know from your pictures that you are so proud to share that you look like a good sized man. I can't tell your height, hell you could be 4 foot sh1t or you could could be six foot six. But anyways, we are not all as big and confident as yourself, and if a Polo sized guy approaches you or breaks into your home well there is a chance that he might win and in that situation, he can't.

Let me ask you a question, if anyone of those students at Virginia Tech would have been carrying a concealed weapon, do you think that he would have killed so many?

I am not sure by your sentence if you meant that you wish that guns were currently made illegal or if you wish they had never been created.

If you meant the latter, well then in a since I agree with the world a better place idea. What keeps me from completely agreeing is the first idea I threw at you. Not everyone fights like Kimbo Slice and whether you are dealing with government or an angry opponent you cant take the chance of hoping that you can hold your own.

I don't believe that you would agree with the making guns illegal idea because you seem like an intelligent person. Only a liberal fool who has been brainwashed by ultra liberal propanganda would agree with that absurd idea. It makes no sense, drugs are illegal, but people still get them and use them. Possession of guns is illegal in schools but how many school shootings have there been? It doesn't make a difference if our great government makes something illegal, if someone is determined to do it, they will. The biggest problem with outlawing guns is that you would take them away from honest people while criminals would still find a way to get them. Giving them the upperhand in any conflict.

Not trying to call you out, I just feel strongly about possessing them and get worried when I hear negative thoughts about them. They are, like it or not a tool, and just as the same way a hammer, knife, or bat could be misused they fall victim, but there is no reason to get rid of them because of functioning retards. as many of you would write. FTW

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 5687
my dad gave me his .38 mag with a snub nose. its a sweet gun, but it kicks like a pissed off mule.

Bronze Member
Username: Circa09skater

Post Number: 72
I completely, and absolutely agree with John Jay!

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Post Number: 5017
polo was just trying to say the world would be a better place if guns were never invented.. not so made illegal

but of course there would still be other weapons of mass destruction that would have to be used in war instead of guns which would in turn make things worse :P
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us