Recieved my Mach 5 MLI-65s...... pictures!

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 2483
They seem great. A little noisy when they get to ~3/4" p2p free-air but they aren't bottoming out. Anyway, packaging was fine. I still can't believe Mark's prices. You would never guess that they're $36 speakers by looking at them. They even came with grills and hex screws. I'll be installing them tonight. I can't wait.

A few pictures:
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1780
looks good! interested to see what you think of them

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 2484
Me too. There is definitely a review coming. When I get my McIntosh (sometime next week), I'll bridge the NINe.4 on these and run the tweeters with the MC420. HEADROOOOOOM!

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 2489
They were freaking awesome. LOTS of midbass, they sound really nice, and I need to get more power on them. I didn't need to HP them at all with 65W. That could be a function of my .067 cubic foot boxes though. I need to glass some larger ones. I would have paid over $100 for each of these. Mark is the god of low-priced, quality gear.

Pictures will come if I find the cable.

Silver Member
Username: Denim

SoundSolutionsAudio.com, MD USA

Post Number: 705
If you want a very extensive review of mid-bass drivers that includes the MLI-65 check www.zaphaudio.com. Everyone that has them, that I have seen, have been very happy with the performance per dollar ratio.

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 2491
Seen that, my friend. That's part of the reason I bought them. Thanks for the reply.

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

Mach5Audio M...

Post Number: 2061
Those look nice and beefy for 36 bucks. What tweets are you going to use with them?

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 2494
I have some a/d/s tweeters that came with my 245ix set. I have just replaced the mids from that set with these. It's a huge improvement. They are more than worth the dough.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us