Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 4993
?

Silver Member
Username: Explictx

Glen Burnie, Maryland USA

Post Number: 565
The only way i could remove the box from my car was to cut it, so i got out the old jigsaw and cut off the port lol.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 9105
oh ok removing the box...I thought you might have had to cut it...are you going to get the damaged sub reconed or are just going to patch it yourself

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 4996
oh i see.. yeah last box i made for my jetta i put together in two pieces.. when it was time for it to come out they would not come apart so it was cut/broke to get it out

Silver Member

Post Number: 566
Yeah it was almost impossible to get in but getting it out was even harder so i was like forget it and cut it. But this is after i realized im not gonna have the box built by the time Carlisle comes around.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9106
"are you going to get the damaged sub reconed or are just going to patch it yourself"

Also when is Carlisle

Silver Member

Post Number: 567
For now Dj said if the cuts are not the bad i can just put a little elmers glue on it. so thats what im going to do. but im going to recone it just not sure when.

Carlisle starts on the 10th and ends on the 11th of May

Gold Member

Post Number: 9107
ok...if I remember right its super expensive to compete there anyway

Gold Member

Post Number: 9108
im ready to get my car done now...the scirroco is finished now with the two hdc12's...hes getting a new headunit for it yet but is using an old alpine and still needs a H.O alt in it yet...im still debating on getting more 12's to compete in meca down the road

Silver Member

Post Number: 568
Yeah, i would have liked to have it set up just to show people. i might just throw my old box for 1 of the HDC's in there for now.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9109
how loud was just the one ...I know what ill do ill run one twelve then add more because i have three and see how much louder i get meca style

Silver Member

Post Number: 569
It was hitting 142.8 remember. Id like to try stapping both amps to one of the subs. but im not quite sure how to do that. anyone care to chime in? sub is dual 1 ohm and the amps are 2 zx1000.1's stable at 2 ohms.

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audib...

Post Number: 1644
Haha Jack, I remember when I had to cut my first box out of my car. It went in in two pieces, came out in 60 or so lol.

Silver Member

Post Number: 570
Haha Mine the funny part is mine went in in one piece... it was hell but we got it in. but its like it grew when it was in the car haha

Silver Member

Post Number: 571
Ouch.. i put one of the subs in the old box i had for 1 of the hdc3s and it sounds like its bottoming out on the same song that i played before and didn't do it. Im not sure if the coil is damaged or not but thats what im thinking. im seriously thinking about selling them and going back to a single sub set up until i get a bigger car.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us