Paul

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 4979
Checked the package status, showed as being delivered today. Let me know how everything is and that if made it there alright.

Feedback too :P

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 16391
Arrived and in good shape.

Tried it out and works wonderfully. Installed my new Elite screen and I'll have to move the projector's original location back a few feet to maximize screen size but I'm happy with it thus far.

Good deal and a great seller.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 4982
Sounds great :-) .. I was worried about shipping it since it is fragile.. tried to pack it with whatever I had laying around lol.. could not find tape until late so I'm sure you saw the electrical tape haha

How do you like the picture? I had it hooked up in my bedroom just using the wall as a screen, looked great even on the tanish wall

BTW, they sell the ceiling mount for it on ebay if you'd rather mount it like that :-)

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 16394
I was going to mount it suspended from a heating duct that I finished off but when I tried it from its' location the picture didn't fill the screen, even with the zoom maxed out. So when I dropped it back a few feet it filled the screen but now I have to mount it above my bar. I'm not too worried about it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us