Viper alarm

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2518
I just got my 791xv pulled out of my jeep. About 15 mins after I dropped my jeep off, the shop called and asked if there was a trick to open my hood and I told them just to pull the handle and the latch under the hood and he said "oh, a latch under the hood. Let me try that." so now Im scared to take it back to them and let them do it.

Another shop would charge me 265 to put it back in and I was wondering 1) is that too expensive with a backup battery, window mod and prox sensor and 2) has anyone here ever done it and if so, could someone else do it with no help for the first time? Any input would be nice

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2521
no one in here has ever done one? come one

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1774
bestbuy installs alot of vipers... maybe take it there and they will charge u a labor fee or something?

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2531
if you knew the guys working at out best buy you probably wouldnt want them cooking you mac and cheese... BB will never touch my car. Circuit city has 3 guys I would trust with my truck but you never know who will be working on it and none of them will do the work outside of CC. I wanna learn to do it myself but I dont wanna fudge anything up
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us