Audio_Pipe

Bronze Member
Username: Loudazzaltima

Brooklyn, NY

Post Number: 42
Some guy came to me and my friends talking about this audio company I never heard of called audio pipe. He sent me their catalog of this year and
have some decent. Wattage on their subs and other equipment anyone heard of them

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 6337
Some of their stuff is pretty decent.
I believe a few of their amps are CEA2006 compliant. I would stay clear of the lower end models though.

Silver Member
Username: Hittin1

LakeCharles LA., La

Post Number: 245
they carry some decent accesories such as battery terminals, distribution blocks, ect...

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 2101
X2 ^^^^^ i'm using their 150 amp breaker

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 20636
"X2 ^^^^^ i'm using their 150 amp breaker"

nice

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 2 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 6338
They used to make good power wire also, but from what I hear they went the 'big plastic' route recently.

I used to have AudioPipe 1/0 in my truck that was true gauge though. The newer spools of 8ga we have in the shop are kinda on the small side though...I use it as speaker wire in higher power installs (like my truck)

I also have an AudioPipe distro-block in my truck...its just your generic d-block though. 1/0 to 4-4ga, w/ the Audiopipe logo...every company out there pretty much use this same d-block and badge it w/ their logo.

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 1320
Their old wire was good, no experience with the new stuff mentioned.

I've seen several installs with their subs and people were very pleased with the results.

Gold Member
Username: Talon01

Team Revolution , Pa Usa

Post Number: 1220
X3...the old wire was good I have the old zero gauge kit they made as well

from what ive heard from the local stereo shop that carries some of their subs they sound horrible sq wise but im not sure what line it is of audiopipe

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 9098
"X3...the old wire was good I have the old zero gauge kit they made as well

from what ive heard from the local stereo shop that carries some of their subs they sound horrible sq wise but im not sure what line it is of audiopipe"

that was me not scott s

Gold Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 1642
All of their subs that utilize the aluminum cone have excellent sq.

Their HU's are garbage.

Their amps are kick azz.

Their wiring has gone down hill but that was only to keep the price points with-in reason due to the outrageous price hike in copper. Many other companies have also replaced wire with shielding haha.

The TXX series subs are very loud, loud enough to compete with. The moving assembly is quite lightweight and the motors are pretty beefy. I think we were able to get a mid 156 or 157 out of just 4 12's with a pair of cheapy Power Acoustik 3000D's strapped at 2ohm.
With more power they would have been louder.

Excellent warranty program.

All in all I think AP makes good stuff but they need some improvement on their quality control and they need to start supporting their retailers by blacklisting certain dealers that are lowering the value of the product by whoring it out on the net.

Scale of 1 to 10 overall?........7

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3861
Ive heard good things about the speakers from my audio shop guy. He has been carrying them for a while.

Heres a cool vid about them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-YU1O0t23M
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us