Immature bashing

I'd just like to apologize to anyone i may have offended in my previous posts, i'll try to be more optimistic, but I dont think i've gone really that far out of line. in regaurds to the people/person that insists on making posts completely bashing on me for no apparent reason other than the fact that i dont agree with some people that think pyramid is the greatest thing in the world.

sorry to those i've offended
please stop the personal insults.

Anonymous
Sorry derek, its crazy how we act like lil kids sometimes. I just realized how crazy it gets on here just because we all have different tastes on what sounds good.

priest
it's not your fault derek. pyramid sucks and it's just the truth. you can't help it but to tell the truth right? so don't blame yourself for not being able to change the fact that pyramid is crap. :)

Anonymous
Your a dude, man! You know your sh-t like no one else. And, by the way, a JL 10W7 DOES cost 1600 bucks out where I live. A&B Sound sells them, for that matter. But they are a lot cheaper out on the internet. But I'll stick to Crossfire and Pyramid can go to crap.

Don't be hard on yourself man! Everyones got different tastes, but don't be afraid to voice yours. Your the guy who knows stuff on this website. So rattle on!

Three words for three bad companies- Jensen, KLH, and Pyramid- generic a$$ $hit

Hydro
Add Legacy and Pyle to that list
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us