Best box to use

Username: Gothicstretch

Ohio

Post Number: 9
i just purchased a pair of pioneer premier champ series TS-W3001D4 and would like to now what the bestbox to use for these are. i am thinking about buying a obcon box cuz it is made of 1"MDF but they are really high priced. are there any suggestions on other boxes i could use and not blow them apart and are decent priced?

Silver Member
Username: Hittin1

LakeCharles LA., La

Post Number: 238
do yourself a favor and scrap the plans to buy a prefab box and have one custom built to specs for those subs. custom enclosures can be built fairly inexpensive and will sound much better. hope this helps...

Ohio

Post Number: 10
thanx mark but to be honest i went to a car audio place already and they said they would charge me almost 400 for a custom built box.....wat a rip off....i would build one myself but dont have the tools or know how to do it....

Silver Member
Username: Bjfish11

Garden Plain, KS USA

Post Number: 419
There are people out there that can build custom boxes for far less than $400 ;)

Gold Member
Username: Talon01

Team Revolution , Pa Usa

Post Number: 1192
^^^^^^^

Silver Member
Username: Hittin1

LakeCharles LA., La

Post Number: 240
talf to fishercustoms.com or woodlawn on here. they could probably help you out with a box that is less expensive.

Bronze Member

Ohio

Post Number: 11
i just sent a email to fisher cutoms. hope they can help. thanks for all the help!

Bronze Member

Ohio

Post Number: 12
if im runnin 1700 watts to each sub then what awg of speaker wire should i use for them?

Silver Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Mid town, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 882
1700 to each pioneer?

what amp do you have?

Bronze Member

Ohio

Post Number: 13
i have 2 power acoustik PS1-4000D amps bridged at 2 homs it is 1700 watts

Silver Member
Username: Bjfish11

Garden Plain, KS USA

Post Number: 420
Chris, I dont think I ever got your email. If you would, email me directly at bj @ fishercustoms.com.

Silver Member
Username: Deadrabit

Post Number: 368
ill make ya one with what ever u want for half that. shipping will be a lot though

Silver Member
Username: Deadrabit

Post Number: 369
ill make ya one with what ever u want for half that. shipping will be a lot though
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us