Brahma MKI

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

Mach5Audio M...

Post Number: 2022
Ok I got a trade offer from a guy on CA,he wants to trade a Brahma MKI for my HD3. What are the specs on the Brahma? I cant seem to find any info on it. Anyone with experience with it,how are the lows? What does it compare to? Should I do the trade?

Bronze Member
Username: Peakohm

Post Number: 27
ehhhh i've never heard an hd3 but i had a brahma 15 for a while. it sounded great until about 60hz then it faded a bit but the power handling and how loud it got sucked my as$. If you're JUST going for SQ it might not be a bad choice but if you want something that gets decently loud i wouldn't recommend it. gimmie a minute i think i have an old link to the specs

Gold Member
Username: Jkidder

Worlds gunna end, In 2012

Post Number: 3496
brahma gets loud...
the one ive heard was a mk2 but got loud

the cisco kid

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
http://www.adireaudio.com/Files/OldAdireDrivers.pdf

there ya go twiz

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

All he does is catch t..., Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 14197
The brahma mkII that i listen to everyday..is a ridiculous driver...Gets loud and very low...I doubt it will get as loud as a HD3...but im sure it will sound much better...Its up to you..and the goal of your setup

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

Mach5Audio M...

Post Number: 2023
Thanks everybody but the trade is off. I got another offer from the same guy,hes trading me a TC lms 4000 for my hd3 :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
nice. i'd do that trade ;)

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 2005
Twiztid the Brahma is on the same level as the XXX both have the xlb2. Great SQ driver.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us