Tremor1127 here...

Gold Member
Username: Tremor1127

Fi

Post Number: 2715
sorry guys, you prolly thought i died off.

i didnt, its a new girl thing and i was going crazy and here i am, sorta going crazy again. its that girl of your dreams scenario. ive known and been great friends with her for over 10 years and some shit went down today and she says not to worry about it but im going crazy. oh well, everyone has their little problems and its my life. sorry ive been a stranger. new car audio stuff for me: alpine type r components still sound great if your on a budget. ive heard them in person on more than one occasion and they arent bad for the 100+ on ebay and they get loud. my 18" avalanche sounds great on any amount of power i give it. its slapping right now on just 50 watts. not slapping but whatever. its a beast on 1000 watts...

anyways, much help appreciated if anyone knows the sucky rock song that has lyrics like "if your dreaming, or dreaming of me." sorry, no more lyrics but you guys helped me with less lyrics last time... :-) thanks brad warren...

Silver Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Mid town, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 874
whats up tremor :-)

you wouldnt happen to be talking about "calling you" by blue october?

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2716
what up josh. that is the song i was looking for. thanks much!

Gold Member

Fi

Post Number: 2717
can someone send this song to me in my email. it wont let me download it at all on limewire. ive tried lots of them and none of them start to download...

tremor1127@yahoo.com

thanks!

Silver Member
Username: Charlesbhs

Dallas, Tx USA

Post Number: 545
if no one sent it to you yet tell me and ill send it to u
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us