Which GPS to get

Silver Member
Username: Dj_excite

Post Number: 159
I haven't been on the forum for a while. I mostly use the search feature if i am on this site. Anyways i want to get a tomtom or a good gps for around 100-200 max i want one that talks to me and tells me where to turn and when. Also i don't want a gps that i have to keep purchasing maps to keep updated.

Silver Member
Username: Cd5honda96

OR United States

Post Number: 108
I would go with the tom tom it's right in your price range and has real time maps touch screen and talks to you.

Username: Cathyzheng08

Shenzhen, Guangdong China

Post Number: 1
Hi friend, you can visit our website; www.jeasun.net there are many GPS Navigation items, and we can offer you TOMTOM map
If you like, pls contact with me on MSN: jeasun-cathy@hotmail.com

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 10060
f uck that ^^^^^

so she can sell you some garbage that is 2 yrs old never been opened. go to wal-mart....they have all the GPS's you'll need there and they have them arranged by price:-)

Platinum Member

FTW

Post Number: 10061
that website has all In-dash and OEM Nav systems....gahbage

Platinum Member

FTW

Post Number: 10062
Wal-mart
Best Buy
Circuit City
Sears(??)
Gander Mtn.
Bass Pro Shops
K-mart

Go out and play with the ones they have setup in the store. then you can see which one YOU like the best.

Platinum Member

FTW

Post Number: 10063
i dont know how the other ones work. but with Garmin they come out with a CD once a year that is like $50 to update all your roads...thats pretty cheap to stay updated.

Platinum Member

FTW

Post Number: 10068
i come back 5-1/2 hours later and i am still disgusted that this person tried to shamelessly advertise their sh1tty Chinese website.....lol

Username: Steve_tallica

from personal experience, garmin is the best

Bronze Member
Username: Susiehe

Post Number: 18
My vote goes to ZorroGPS, which I am using. It tells me about the radars, traffic signals and so on. Meanwhile, it is much cheaper. The update is free.

Username: Limlin

Garmin and Tomtom are the most famous two GPS brands. If you can afford, they might be good choices. But I'm using ZorroGPS which only costed me $22 for the life licence with free updating and value-added services. They have a free trial about one week. If you are interested in, you can try.

Username: Jianfly

Post Number: 5
Yes, about some famous GPS you have to keep purchasing maps to update that. However, there are still many GPS do not like that althought they are not so famous as above. You can try some free trials and then decide which GPS to buy.

Bronze Member
Username: Susiehe

Post Number: 19
The latest version of ZorrioGPS has been released. It has been much improved. The reaction is super fast. New functions like radar position on the highway are added.

Bronze Member
Username: Limlin

Post Number: 11
Yes, and zorro PND is selling now. You can view zorrogps.com for more detailed information.

Username: Pointer11

The new Navman range of handheld gps systems is always worth a look, decent value for money!

Hope that helps

Username: Greggypetty

I think Garmin is definitely the best brand, but you said 100-200 dollars. The nice Garmins I have used are more expensive than that. I'm sure they sell some in that range, but I don't know the capabilities at that point. The first things I got for my car were a GPS then auto graphics (decals) haha.

Username: Joyceshang

Post Number: 4
Anyway, if you want to purchase a gps navigation unit, it's better for you to list the functions you want, then choose the one you like. At present, there are so many features for different naivgation system.

Username: Iwantitall

yep. i would have to agree. deciding on what you want is the key when buying a gps these days. after i figured out what i wanted i managed to get the perfect gps from newelectronx. market price or market value for all the features i got is probably worth some where in the neighborhood of $450 bucks easy. the free maps alone will pay for themselves and the gps in less than 3 months. so figure out what you want first and then go from there. ;)

Bronze Member
Username: Angeljoe

Post Number: 17
HI,
You can visit to carkart.com for of GPS. and find the best gps system for your car.

Username: Alexina

NY, NY USA

I use Phoenix Secure GPS tracker and it works excellent for me. I have been using it since long time and still there is no issue. It has wide range of facilities e.g:
Real-Time 24x7 GPS Tracking
World-Wide coverage
Event Alerts
MIS Reports
Increases Safety of your mobile resources
Advantage of proven GPS devices
Location data saving for last 360 days
Single Screen Fleet Management
Last location saving
Highly accurate vehicle tracking
Customer Support
User friendly GUI
etc...
I would highly recommend Phoenix Secure GPS system for all.
Good luck!Upload

Username: Nkarr

Hampton, New Hampshire

I have been using GPS for years. Recently when I updated the maps on my Garmin and TomTom devices Both devises where really not updated in terms of a major exit and new exit numbers. How can I ensure that a map update is coming from an app such as google maps
where changes are automatic and accurate. I am skeptical to buy a new GPS because I'm afraid it's not going to have accurate maps.
Need help on this.

Username: Nkarr

Hampton, New Hampshire

Post Number: 3
My GPS did not really update itself with the current exit numbers and exit directions.
How can I ensure that when I update the map that it is really current like google maps.
I updated a TomTom and a Garmin. They both don't have the new exit numbers and a major Exit direction.
Any help on this will be appreciated.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us