Zup errbody i got news and team recruiting

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Http://illuzonemu.serv..., ^^^Sick Game

Post Number: 7891
how u boys doing??? i know u miss me and all that shyt but hey lets keep it clean and dont go sentimental on my azz since im a get cranky and go medieval on your azzes

well aint got time to chat but around in the next 3-4 months i will start a car club we already have a few guys...

we are going to get t shirts stickers and meetings every month or every 3 months or so...

i would like to know who will be interested in joining. there will be a registration page for the team, i dont care if you live in china as long as you rep the team.

we will work on a low rider car for show and a spl competition car. if you all interested hit me up maybe in this thread or hit me later if u see me.

on 5 mayo and where the parade starts we have chance to be part of the parade and all the team member show off their rides...

we would like people to work on the cars if u got a problem theres already a few mechanics that are going to be on the team so if u need help we will be there..

aight peeps let me know and also

go play illuzone mu haha its my server game beats world of warcraft and its all free plus im the admin so u got the hook up already,... also the server is growing very good we have now lots of people go and join

http://illuzonemu.servegame.com/index.php?op=media

just register download install and play

there will be no virus or anything also some people have disconnecting issues i fixed all the problems.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

i also have a illuzone san andreas site click the banner on the main site and ull see it there if u dont have the game dont worry i uploaded it for ya.

well see ya later putos and u already know i pimp alot so no cagen sus calzones por ke les piko las nalgas pinches maricones de cuartas hahah na no se la crean marikitas

ay se ven.

Gold Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Boca Raton, Florida

Post Number: 1598
What will the name of the Club Be... I wouldn't mind joining it.. if it got a good name..

Silver Member
Username: Kaerfpl

Spencerport, NY USA

Post Number: 913
My pc had bad lagging problems with WoW. It looks that it would be even worse playing that game :-(

Although it looks kinda cool

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 9405
How you been Rob? Kid doing OK?

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1427
Yo Rob, I need help getting SA to work. What do I type into the RCON Password?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7892
u dont need to type anything in the rcon that is only if your an admin or someshyt.

laggin joe??? i have a friend mark knows him he call himself amigolisto he is from japan and he uses dial up.

u need only a ok computer to play it good..

mark ill be on msn sometime ill hit u up there.. server is offline but will be back online in about 30-60 minutes doing some changes here and there..

the name of the club right now is GA car club (gorilla autorithy car club) but we are changing maybe the name and have like a voting system.

like i say we are focusing on lowriders sound systems if we have tunners we get into them too.

Silver Member
Username: Ducka

Shelby Township, MI United States

Post Number: 271
Do you have any requirements to get into the club or are you just looking to get the name out? I might be intereted.

Also I like the name.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7893
well if you dont live to far the requeriments will be to attend some meetings or car shows...

yeah G-A team is pretty cool i like it alot.

u have to tell us what division u want to be right now we will have two low riders and audio competition if your in tuners u can be in there etc... etc...

ill let u all know later about the team right now im waiting for other people to see if they are joining too

Silver Member

Post Number: 274
Well I live in Michigan. Over summer I live near Dertoit and the rest of the year I live in Houghton(In the upper peninsula). And my car would be an a audio comp car.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7894
well if u live in michigan i dont see a problem for u to come over atleast twice a year so i think is cool

Silver Member

Post Number: 275
Where would I be going over to?

Also a window sticker that says Gorilla Authority would be bad@$$

Gold Member

Post Number: 7895
well the club first has to be stablished theres alot of people that want to join so we are making this come true..

i wanted like a king kong sticker in the rear view mirror with gorilla authority yeah i know sounds pretty cool.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7896
main club will be in chicago and the illinois area sorry i missed it...

first i will work on a site with registration and everything and i would talk with the people here to see if everything is gonna turn out good

Silver Member

Post Number: 276
Alright, yeah keep me posted.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us