Stroker 15 need amp

Username: Mrx714

Post Number: 1
It's been a while sence i've been in the super sound world but never the less I talked my friends 16yr old son into selling all the crap he had and buying a Cerwin Vega Stroker 152 15" 2000 RMS 4000 Peak. Now i'm trying to find him a amp that will push this monster. i was thinking Orion. Any sugestions on other amps out there that can do it justice

Username: Mrx714

Post Number: 2
Some stuff i should've said in my first post. He has a 2000 F-150 I have told him with the right crossover system and good highs and mids you should be able to play AC/DC Korn at high volume as well as any club music. I still believe in the use of a passive EQ (probly showing my age with that one). Correct me if wrong please

Silver Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 814
hes going to need a HO alt to run 2000wrms. you dont need a whole lots of watts to make it loud. if he doesnt want to mess with his electrical in the truck then i suggest not using the stroker.

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1821
Wit the F-150, he can do the big 3, and be fine on a RD 1750.1. Will give close to 2000 rms at 1 ohm. Just run 0 gauge throughout. Shoot me an email.

Kevin
lowhz01@yahoo.com

Silver Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 816
i stand corrected! lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us