Upgrading factory system

I want to upgrade my factory system on my new Xterra with 350 Watt Rockford system. It just doesn't have enough base for me. Other than that, I think it's great.

I'm not an audio do-it-yourselfer so circuit city or best buy are my options.

I want more base. A 10" sub w/box (to keep my cargo space) and and amp, install and accessories (for $450 - that's lame, I know.)

what I see available online is:

Amp: MTX RT202,Rockford Punch 200,Profile 400,Sony 380, Lightning 450.
Sub: (Rockford,Kenwood, Polk, Audiobahn, Bazooka)
box: Q-logic from Circuit City or R&T from Best Buy
Install: 150 w/labor and accessories

Would you consider the triangular Bazooka 10"?

Dominic L.
bazooka..I wouldnt reccomend..I would reccomend buying "NEW" items still factory sealed off of ebay..you get a lot of good deals for the buck..and you save hundreds of dollars..I bought a $800 setup for $300 and it is 100 percent working and unopened, talk about a deal..plus if you get off line than you can just take your equipment to an installer in your town and he can hook it up for like 50-100 dollars..good deal and save hundreds like I said..

D0mw0n

teflondog
with $450 you could do way better than what you listed. go to discountsjungle.com and check out all their stuff. dominic is right; just buy stuff cheap online and have it installed by a pro. by the way, it will be hard to have the bass you want with just one 10" sub, especially in an xterra.

Thanks, I will look at getting my stuff elsewhere.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us