4 Tickets

Gold Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Boca Raton, Florida

Post Number: 1573
On the way back from picking girl up.. i was being dum.. it was 12am would stop at red lights saw no cars so iw ent, but i went down this one stretch of road and just halled @$$ 120.. Saw the Cop slowed down couldn't get down that fast...

and this is the end result

4 tickets
Music Violation
Speeding
No Proof Of Insurance ( Found 3 Proofs after the Cop gave me tickets)
No Proof Of Driver License.....

There nto that bad 75 dollars 2 i go to court for so ima Plead the Fif

1234 FIF

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

I Got More Watts Then ..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 2561
lol o wow i guess.
should of just kept goin 120, why slow down. he would of let you pass, by the time he got to one twenty you would have been gone...one twenty is reallly fast.

Silver Member
Username: Kingtutus

Lincoln, Nebraska U.s.a

Post Number: 244
for real

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 20400
lol you were doing 120 while bumping real loud and the cop heard you so he also gave you a noise violation? that is just insane man.

Gold Member

Boca Raton, Florida

Post Number: 1577
I believe when he pulled me ova he just saw i had a system so thru it in there.. i woulda run, but my girl was in the car.. Didn't wanna bring her into this, and im not a gangsta like u james lol

Gold Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 2037
cops let u go if you going to fast.ive seen it plenty of times.theyy turn on there lights cuz they see u flying.then when they clock in how fast your really going they just turn the lights back off

Diamond Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 20406
one time i was doing around 90 on the freeway late at night. i see this car coming real fast in my rearview mirror. he then changes lane and comes next to me. that is when i realized he was a highway patrol. he motions slow down with his hands and just took off. i was thinking damn that car was fast. lol.

Silver Member
Username: Surferdude9371

Im BTL Bumpin

Post Number: 816
i used to drive crazy like that when i was a lil younger i wouldnt do that with my girl in the car bud if you wreck with her youll feel horrible just my 2 cents

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 5453
another dumbass move from dru

Bronze Member
Username: Resin3

Post Number: 42
LOL!! That reminds me of this time I was in Rob's van and me and him and a few other buddies were drivin around smashed as f*ck. Rob has a van so the suspension is a lil higher than your average car. We were bumpin his 4 15's from about 11pm - 1am while blowing I think 2 red lights and driving on the sidewalk of a major busy street to get around the "no turn on red" light. While carrying a large abundance of alcoholic beverages in the van lmao. This resulted in a bond fire party which lead to Rob pretty much PWNING the biggest guy at the party. There were lolz involved when the guy left cause he was gonna get his sh!t pwned. buttt NO TICKETS!! Lol bad luck bro, better luck next time. =]

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, Or

Post Number: 3590
They dont tow your car away if you dont have proof of insurance there? Also doing 120 mph would get you a reckless driving ticket wouldnt it?

Silver Member
Username: Kingtutus

Lincoln, Nebraska U.s.a

Post Number: 246
not if he was driving st8 not weaving in and out of traffic

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, Or

Post Number: 3592
Not really.....

Depending on the state, going a certain amount of speed over the speed limit, no matter how straight the driver is driving, is reckless driving.

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 4935
you act like you care for your girl so much yet you drive like a dumb@ss with her in the car risking her life as well as yours .. your just dumb lol

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 5467
no joke man. this guy continues to amaze me with his stupidity.

Silver Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 798
4 tickets w/girlfriend in car...your parents must be proud.

Gold Member

Boca Raton, Florida

Post Number: 1578
"another dumbass move from dru"

I agree it was dum, but what was my first dumass move????

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 16171
Lessons are best learned through mistakes.

You're aiming for the sky lately lol.

You need to settle down Dude. 120 is not responsible, or smart with your girl next to you. Try explaining it to her father when you take her life. Consider it a blessing AND a warning you only got a ticket. Man up.

Youth truly is wasted on the young.

Gold Member

Boca Raton, Florida

Post Number: 1579
YEa i knwo ima neva do that agin.. forget about tellin the parents how would i live wit my self knowing i killed the girl i lllllllllllllll uhhhhhhhh vvvvvvvvvvvvv

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5989
what a retard. also, you can't plead the fifth in traffic court fyi.

Gold Member

Boca Raton, Florida

Post Number: 1582
It was a joke.. Soemone don't watch Chappelle's show

Gold Member

Boca Raton, Florida

Post Number: 1583
its what eva live and learn we all make stupid mistakes...

Taken ticket to The Traffic Guy pay 75 he goes to court for me and i get no point or traffic skool... and if i lose he pays ticket can't go wrong witht hat

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5990
ohh, haven't watched that in a LONG time.

still, really stupid move. good thing the cop didn't clock you and instead only wrote you for speeding or your as_s would've been arrested quick.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5991
"and if i lose he pays ticket can't go wrong witht hat"

still, he might pay the ticket but you'll have the ticket on your record which will fuc_k your insurance.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6218
wow that was incredibly stupid, i really hope you learn you got lucky. i dont know why your taking it to court you deserve the tickets well maybe not the noise one but still.

where where you 95?

Gold Member

Boca Raton, Florida

Post Number: 1584
I'm not taken it to Court... The cop said i have to go to court.. on the ticket it has no Fine just a court date... cause of the hole innocent until proven guilty.. other tickets where non moving Violations.. i know it was a stupid move, but what eva it already happened... First ticket in 4 years

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

All he does is catch t..., Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 14166
not sure everywhere, but here cop cars are governed at 130...so if they are like that everywhere u should have kept going..jk

Speeding is bad, 17 people i graduated with are gone from speeding...Just slow down...

Diamond Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 20455
you need to know how dangerous driving is period.

couple of weeks ago, a church group was going to go ice skating. rather than taking a church bus, they decided to take a few cars. anyways at 11am the they took off to go skating. the last car was falling behind the pack so he started to speed up. there were 5 kids in that car including the driver. while he was speeding up to catch up, for some reason he lost control and plowed in the the center diver. that caused the car to flip and 2 kids were tossed from the car. one of the kid that got tossed out from the car went flying over the center divider and landed on the other side of the freeway. he died instantly according to the paramedics that was there. infact 4 out of 5kids in that car died and 1 was in serious condition.

so becareful. you think you got control of your car but no one does.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6222
oh ok dru i misunderstood you i know down here anything 30over you got to go to court no matter what for.

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team RD, Texas

Post Number: 2802
If I were her father, I would have a hard time not killing you as I beat theshit out of you. I'm not joking.

Gold Member

Boca Raton, Florida

Post Number: 1585
But your not... sooooo

Lol so many harsh things... lol

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 7961
Dru, don't listen to all the people who said you should have kept going because the cop wouldn't have caught you, that's just stupid. Everyone needs to realize that you won't out run a phone or radio and they will catch you if they want to. Unless you get lucky and dip into a garage or drive way.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5996
but even if one would dip into a garage or something, all the cop has to have is a description of your car and just a bit of your plate. if they don't get you, all they have to do is put that part out to all cops, even surrounding cities/towns, and the next time any of those cops sees your car your screwed.

Gold Member

Boca Raton, Florida

Post Number: 1586
It takes two seconds to read 6 letters (your license plate) So they can easily call in license plate and find out where u live and everything... its stupid to run, But sometimes if your goin really fast cops just turn on lights but don't go after you

Bronze Member
Username: Resin3

Post Number: 45
lol i feel bad, everyone is pretty much flamin you. just look out next time, think thats all.

Gold Member

Boca Raton, Florida

Post Number: 1591
lol its kool nick... them flaming don't bother me, most of them are joking.. but soem aren't... I knew i was gonna get flamed
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us