Whats The Best Way

Silver Member
Username: Dloc

WHITTIER, CA USA

Post Number: 130
i have 4 fifteens cvr's and two performance teknique 2000 watt mono....i understand its not the best at all.but it says u could daisy chain the amps, or should i just hook up 2 15s to each amp...like i said the equipment isnt all that but just need the advice....
thanks

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 1457
Whats the voice coil configuration on the subs? What model are your amps?

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodia

Post Number: 3880
those amps do 900rms each. decent amps but better could of been had if you bought them for 200 each which is what they go for, or it seems. I use to use those amps back in the days, along with alot of friends I had. And they never really failed at all, pretty decent. I would do 2 15 to each amp even if you could strap them.

Gold Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3569
if you want to strap aka daisy chain the amps it may say in tha manual or online, its hard for me to tell you how when I've never even seen these amps, but usually it would go.....run power,ground,rem to both. then thed rcas in to the master amp and then get a single rca and run iit from the top right rca on the master amp to he bottom right rca input on the slave amp. then jump the neg speaker terminals on both amps to each other with 8ga wire. and when hooking up your subs the master amp is your positive and the slave amp is your negative. but that is on my amps. your may be completely different...not too sure

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 1463
I hope you have the electrical to support them too...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us