New to this site with questions.

Username: Ballercec

Clinton, NC USA

Post Number: 1
I'm new to this site but it looks extremely helpful. I'm about to purchase two of these 12" subs and was just wondering how much rms power you think they can take from a monoblock amp because i was thinking about gettin a crunch 1000 watt mono amp to run both off of since they say 600 rms each and then maybe adding another one when i get some more cash. What are you comments or suggestions on these subs i'm looking at or the amp. I'm also going to probably get the box at this site http://www.xtrememobilesolutions.com/kvported12dual.html for the subs so if you have any comments on that it'd be greatly appreciated.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 9009
crunch is not a good brand at all...their power ratings are not near what they claim...skip it...what 12's are you planning to purchase

Clinton, NC USA

Post Number: 10
i'm planning to get the 2 re audio se12d4 12s but i dont have the money for a real nice amp yet so i thought i'd get a lesser-end amp and then upgrade for the subs when i do get the money..i made another post talking asking opinions on one 12 with a nicer amp or the 2 12s with a lesser amp so i can upgrade later since the 2 12s can handle it..any help is greatly appreciated cause i don't want to put in all this money and be dissapointed. you can check the other posts labeled "RE audio se12d4" or the other one labeled "whats better"

Silver Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 786
i just left a post in that thread lol. i said to just wait a lil while til you have the money for both the subs and a NICE amp. its going to end up costing a lot more if you buy a cheap amp and then a nice one.

do it right the first time!

Bronze Member

Clinton, NC USA

Post Number: 18
well what amp might you suggest?

Silver Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 794
what ohm do you need the power at?

Bronze Member

Clinton, NC USA

Post Number: 22
the subs are dvc at 4 ohms and the ppl i talked to said to get a monoblock amp and run it down to one ohm..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us