13av.2 enclosure BUILD LOG... PICS

Silver Member
Username: O0airjordan120o

Post Number: 391
i posted about getting it yesterday.. i then asked about a box design and i started the box today so i decided to start the log. the enclosure is going to sit in between my front seats in my truck. the pic below is drawn from the passenger side, the sub facing backwards. on top im going to have a window of plexiglass so you can see in the box to see the sweet magnet. i think im going to paint the inside of the box black and mabye use something with texture, like the stuff you put in truck beds. then im going to tint the glass so you cant see in... so im going to line the top with LED's that will b on a switch so when i turn it on it will glow green and you will be able to see then when i turn them off it will be dark so you cant. i hope it turns out i made cuts today but didnt have a camera. i will be finishing the box this weekend and lotsa pics tomarro.
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Shak180

Hayward, California Usa

Post Number: 157
The sub looks great and your ideas for the box sound really cool good luck with it

Gold Member
Username: Mgbcs

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 2418
Good luck with it. It sounds really cool. Maybe blue LEDs would be cool seeing as the cone has some blue on it? Just a thought. Should be cool either way.

Silver Member

Post Number: 392
naw no blue on the cone. just black. im usin green cus my trucks green and so are my guages. need a green deck to go along with it.

Gold Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 2419
hmmmm...I was thinking it was a blue and black carbon fiber look on the cone. Shows how much I pay attention lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 393
haha... look at the pics... dont see any blue. lol

Gold Member

Lincoln, Nebraska

Post Number: 2420
I know...I have the same sub. Never mind.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 5409
too many nicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good luck with the build dude.

Silver Member

Post Number: 394
alright. ill change my name
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us