Hmm i have a question...

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

I Got More Watts Then ..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 2544
okay long story short..
i found this helio ocean phone, brand new condition. okay i know it has a gps in it and even if the phone is off it still works. do you think if the owner calls the police they will actually track it or they wont waste their time over a cell phone.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2545
i found this.."you can, of course, disable the GPS locator if you want to travel covertly)."

GPS and pictures: The Ocean comes with Helio's cool Buddy Beacon feature, which lets you see the location all your fellow Buddy Beacon pals (you can, of course, disable the GPS locator if you want to travel covertly). The Ocean is also one of the few phones that integrates Google Maps with GPS, making it much easier to find nearby restaurants, ATMs, gas stations and so on. In my tests in Manhattan, the GPS-aided Google Maps pinpointed my location within a couple of doors--not bad at all. Even better, you can send pictures to your buddies embedded with your present GPS coordinates, or upload your photos directly to MySpace with the new HelioUp app. The Ocean's two-megapixel camera represents a major improvement over the carrier's previous camera phones--images looked relatively vivid and sharp, if not up to the standards or a dedicated camera.

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1714
so u found a phone and are trying to make it to where it can't be trackt so u dont have to give it back?????

uh....

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 3810
There is no law about finding something. If you didn't steal it then why are you worried about it? Did you ever consider calling some of his contacts and tell them you found his phone?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2546
o i had wanted to keep it duh..
its a 4bill phone. True i found it.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 7388
Not giving it back is as bad as stealing in my book.

Silver Member
Username: Kravenblood

That one, Ohio

Post Number: 414
i agree with m.s if you can find the owner by his contacts and what not.. that is stealing in my book.. you probably could get into trouble if it was reported as stolen and when you go get it activated in your name they probably will call the police

Gold Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Boca Raton, Florida

Post Number: 1551
Maybe if you be good, and give it back, you might just get a reward... I found soem ladies credit Card and i found out who she was gave it back she gave me 200 yea 200 dollars lol

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 1982
James contact the person if the phone is worth 4bill he/her had ins on it. They reported lost and got a new one. Maybe all they want is the sim card and they'll let you keep it.

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team RD, Texas

Post Number: 2791
"well sir, I found this car with the keys in it, I can't just keep it?"

Gold Member

Post Number: 2547
lol true true but i live by finders keepers.
i mean if i lose something i dnt expect to get it back. he was slippin so it was his fault.lol but o well...i had it for three days, too late to give back. o well.

Silver Member
Username: Hurricanebr1an

Western Burbs of Chicago, IL Usa

Post Number: 437
thats a d1ck move if you keep it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2548
you guys have to be thinking of a fantasy world.
drop your wallet full of money.
reality check. your not getting it back.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 8982
"o i had wanted to keep it duh.."

If it was yours you would want it back wouldnt you

"you guys have to be thinking of a fantasy world.
reality check. your not getting it back."

I would return it with the money in it...does it make it right if I did take the money...no...is it the norm for people to take the money ...maybe but its still wrong

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin MY SUBS GET ...

Post Number: 1932
Why would you want to keep that phone if you cant even use it?

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 5383
dude, you're such a feg. you SAW the guy drop the phone and you still didn't give it to him? /yourself. i left a pair of shoes in the locker room of my gym class last year and someone like you took them and wore them to school the next day. i hope you get busted for "finding" that phone, punk b1tch.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2549
hahah reece ur funny.
no i dnt even know whos phone it is, i found it. And no sean once i lose something i dont expect it back.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 8996
well I hope you change your mind and return the phone to the owner...its the right thing to do

Gold Member

Post Number: 2550
okay...

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 5393
funny thing is im not joking. and if i found out you jacked something from me i'd knock that gap between your teeth closed.

"he was slippin so it was his fault"

wtf does that mean?

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin MY SUBS GET ...

Post Number: 1941
Karma Karma Karma

:D

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 16065
^^^Exactly.

Live your life like every day was your last. (Because sadly for some it is).

How do you want to be remembered?

Think about it.

Silver Member
Username: Ducka

Shelby Township, MI United States

Post Number: 260
"you guys have to be thinking of a fantasy world.
reality check. your not getting it back."

Funny story... I have left my wallet in a public locker room and gotten it back. Also I found a cops wallet one time... Could have kept it, but I got it to him.

You cant just assume that everyone would keep something that isnt theirs... There are alot of good people in this world, be one of them, not the one that takes from them.

Dude, its a phone. You probably already have one. Do the right thing.

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 3852
James is too young too have actually went through what it is like to lose your cell phone. And he also doesn't know that it has nothing to do with the cost of a new one. It is all about losing all your contacts (which you might not have written down) and pics, videos, and texts -- and always wondering if someone is going to use them for something bad etc, etc.

If you have been there and hoped that some cool person would call one of your contacts and tell them that they found your phone then you understand, if not.... you will be a 20" rims, bling bling faggot until you do. Period.

What I find the most comical about this whole thing is that James' dad is a policeman. What would he say if he knew what his son did? A phone, no matter how much it costs, is not worth the karma involved. Live and learn, what else can you say really? The teens nowadays are not anywhere near when I was a kid, People were somewhat honest and they actually cared about other people and their feelings. Now it is all about me, me, me... finders keepers blah blah blah. And you wonder why this country is going to shit?

Gold Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodia

Post Number: 3876
but brad, you gotta understand, hes a nigga

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

Mach5Audio M...

Post Number: 1959
yea those f*cking nikkas is thievin fools

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

All he does is catch t..., Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 14149
yep, im a nigga and u no what i would do with it

Gold Member

Cambodia

Post Number: 3877
x2, thats how we niggas roll.

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 3853

quote:

yep, im a nigga and u no what i would do with it

But Chauncey, if you shoved it up your ass would it still work?

Gold Member

Cambodia

Post Number: 3878
Nah Brad, niggas shit be caustic.

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

All he does is catch t..., Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 14150
Nothing goes close to my a.s.s... But Brad throw in some hot sauce and call it a Texas Chili Bowl

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 9337
Not a chance I would be able ti live with myself if I just kept the guys phone. Hope you have a change of heart and give it back to him.

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1719
I had my brand new phone stolen out of my backpack back in HighSchool a few years ago and that was terrible knowing someone in my class stole it. They got away with it too because the principal let students leave the room - after i reported it stolen.... 3 people got searched and they had like an hour to hand it off/stash it by then... Complete BS

Return it back James. Losing your phone is a big deal... ESPECIALLY if it was $400. Don't be a douche

Gold Member

Post Number: 2551
ya the phone got returned. while on the topic, i got some 24s for sale $1000 shipped. lol jk
but dayum yall so wrong. the crackers do more dirt then the niggaz!!! just doesnt get as much exposure. ; )

Silver Member
Username: Eldog

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 180
I hear you kid, loud and clear.

MESSAGE !!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2552
awww boy i gotta see that big boss el dog of urz..you can show me sum pics? i know that hooe clean frm ur description!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16121
If ya did the right thing James it will help you.

Gold Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 2788
at least give the SIM card back. sure if you drop your wallet, the money will prolly be gone, but how nice would it be to get your cred cards, license, library cards, id's, gift cards, and reward cards back...

in all honesty, if i found that phone or a wallet, 100% serious, i'd give it back. it's not worth feeling guilty

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16129
I've heard of ppl who lost their wallet and had someone actually respond saying they have the (empty) wallet and would like a reward.

In all reality they were looking for a double reward.

Burn in hell maggots.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us