How Much- Front and Rear Rockford Coax 75rms

Silver Member
Username: Vc23

Fi , 2 12 Fi Bls U.s.a

Post Number: 311
so my sister said i could have these out her car when it died so i got em.. would it be better to sell these and get a good component set or just keep these and get a amp to pwr em.. but i would also get an amp to pwr the comps to...how much could i sell em for on ebay..?

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

Mach5Audio M...

Post Number: 1945
Id get a nice set of components and just use the one set of those coaxials for rear fill off the HU.

Silver Member

Fi , 2 12 Fi Bls U.s.a

Post Number: 312
so you dont even hook components up to the hu.. yeah elaborate on how exactly you hook em up.. ive always just had coax speakers..

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 7387
Sell both of the and buy components and an amp is your best bet.

Components can be run off HU power but as with any speaker an amplifier will give you MUCH better performance.

Gold Member

Mach5Audio M...

Post Number: 1947
Components come with a crossover and you hook up the tweet,mid and amp to it. It says on the x-over where to hook up each one. Comps are a little harder to hook up but they arnt to hard. Depending on how you mount the tweeter you may have to drill a hole in your door panels,thats if you flush mount them. Most comps come with different tweeter mounting options. What is your price range for comps? Like I said before just get one good set of comps for the front and a good amp for them and use a set of coaxials for rear fill and run them off your HU.

Silver Member

Fi , 2 12 Fi Bls U.s.a

Post Number: 313
i was thinkin i could get like 150-175 for both sets of speakers and i got a pioneer hu just layin around.. sell it to some dumbass at school and tell them they get loud..haha.. but yeah i was thinking like 250 for the comps and like 250 for an amp...so 500 for comps and and amp...

Gold Member

Mach5Audio M...

Post Number: 1953
I dont have much experience with different comps so maybe someone else can suggest some comps for you. I just ordered some DLS MS6A components for $163 shipped,you cant go wrong with DLS. Look into CDT,DLS,Focal,Rainbow, just to name a few. As for an amp,buy your comps first then match the amp to your comps rms.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us