Audiopulse axis

Silver Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Mid town, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 851
ok with all the talk of audiopulse lately i have been seriously thinking about picking a little something up....just gotta few questions on em

are the power ratings pretty accurate or can they take more then rated? has anyone actually heard the axis and can give me an example of something to compare it to in output? and sq isnt first on my list but i still listen to rock and what not so.....

those of you who have had experience with these drivers id appreciate a little input

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 5376
not many people have extended experience if experience at all with the axis. i believe they should sound like the tc-3000 with more output. its basically a 3000 on steroids. they're rated at 2500 watts and should handle that and probably a little more. i don't see the sense in it though. you wont be disappointed in a AP driver.

Silver Member
Username: Exige

Cincinnati

Post Number: 253
I can't speak for the Axis, but I have a TC-3K in use for my home audio setup. All I can say is I will NEVER give it up. It's one hell of an incredible subwoofer. It hits all the lows and shakes my place beyond all reasonable means. It's clean, it's loud....and in my time I've handled a lot of subs....The TC-3k is the cream of the crop.

So with that being said....the Axis is a more extreme version of it....that's really all that needs to be said.

What I can tell you is this: you WON'T be disappointed.

Silver Member
Username: Goodie_goop

Mid town, Texas U.S.

Post Number: 852
ya i have been lookin for the sub for my next setup and since this came around i have been SERIOUSLY considering it...and i think you guys may have pushed me over the edge :-)

i was gonna do a more spl oriented system for my next setup but if it produces as expected then i feel i should be satisfied...and its just so damn sexy lol...just the price tag for a single sub gets me :-( but i guess that will have to be overlooked...

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 20287
if i had some power i would run that in a heartbeat.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us