Is this box ok?

Username: Nickr89

Post Number: 7
i have 2 kicker cvr's with 1000 watt ampand i got a box for free just seing if ican get some good sound form this box

the depth from the hole to the bottom of the box is 14 inches and 3/6ths or 1 foot 2 and 3/16ths of an inch

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 8848
nick we need a little more than that...what size kicker subs...what are the boxes demensions length width height (external measurements) and is the box sealed or ported...if its ported what are the port demensions

Silver Member
Username: Hurricanebr1an

Western Burbs of Chicago, IL Usa

Post Number: 418
Since you have it, you might as well hook it up and see if you like how it sounds.

But as always the BEST possible results would come from a custom-built box made to manufacture's specs.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8853
"Since you have it, you might as well hook it up and see if you like how it sounds."

and then theres that approach haha...I was focusing too much on the question and its missing info

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 5263
that's a retarded approach. br1an stop giving people stupid information.

Post Number: 9
sry up the subs are 12" its a sealed box and (not sure which 1 is which but i got from 1 side to the other its 34" the height is 13" and from front to back its 15"

Post Number: 10
and its sealed

Gold Member

Post Number: 8862
thats a tad small but you can use it...its almost 3 cubic feet and it should be at least 1.75 for each subwoofer...get some poly fill from wallmart (two bags) a pound each and put it in the box evenly and you should be fine because it artificialy boosts the box volume

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
k thanx alot

Gold Member

Post Number: 8864
your welcome

Silver Member
Username: Hurricanebr1an

Western Burbs of Chicago, IL Usa

Post Number: 419
"that's a retarded approach. br1an stop giving people stupid information"

yea my bad buddy. you're right. if you have something in your possession, its MUCH better to totally disregard using it and instead getting a new one. how could i be so stupid?

F7CK OFF REECE.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us