Cherniwzi, Ukraine Ukraine

Post Number: 2
Kinetik vs Optima vs Ground Zero
for SPL

Gold Member
Username: Lbeckner

Tulsa, Ok Usa

Post Number: 1571
I've went through 3 Optimas lately. I think that they went to crap. I kinda had the same question tho. I was looking at getting Kinetik. Anyone know who makes the best batteries?

Username: Max_killer

Post Number: 6
DDZ cactus NASA-bateries, Tchornobyl'-bateries

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 1388
A lot of people on this forum praise the kinetic batts and prefer them over optima. Personally I've never dealt with either battery, so take it for what its worth.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 7293
Optima is not that great, and far behind some of the other batteries.

Kinetiks are good, but I would recommend an Odyssey. They are deep cycle capable (like a yellow top), and dischrage energy very quickly (like the kinetiks). Most batteries do one or the other.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 7880
Odyssey batts sure are expensive.

Post Number: 7
DD99z is the best. have 13000 or more amps!!!!!

Post Number: 8
DD99z is the best. have 13000 or more amps!!!!! have 12 or 14 or 16 volt

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 7321
Rob I don't understand why you always compain about them being expensive when the fact is they're only $25-50 more than similar size Kenitiks.........

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 7911
M.S. you wouldn't know because you haven't purchased either battery have you? Kinetiks can be purchased for $225 shipped if you look around. Try that with the Odyssey batteries. Also, people aren't made of money. Personally I'd shell out the extra money to give the Odyssey batteries a try.

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 7912
Oooh and my Kinetiks are floating at 13.39 volts.

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 7343
" M.S. you wouldn't know because you haven't purchased either battery have you? "

Wrong dickbag

Upload

^^^^^ mine

" Kinetiks can be purchased for $225 shipped if you look around. "

I know that I have looked around. And that's also about what my Odyssey batt cost.

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=ODY%2DPC1500DT&N=700+400109+115&autoview=sku

Was on sale for $220 when I bought mine

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 7958
Lol at your PC1500. You're an idiot comparing that little thing to an HC2400 that costs $225 shipped. The Kinetik HC2400 for $225 is way better and more of a battery than the little baby PC1500. "Dickbag" grow up man or get laid, hell do both. You need to lighten up.

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 7959
This is what you should have compared to when I mentioned the price of the Kinetik for $225 because these batteries are pretty close on performance with a slight advantage going to the Odyssey with a much larger price tag:

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?part=ody-pc2150

Keep in mind that the OP mentioned a battery for SPL so he'd want the largest bank possible and that's not a little baby sized PC1500. Sorry.

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 7428
Where did I ever compare that battery to a kenitik 2400. Oh thats right I didn't. Thats the equiveelent of a kenitik 1800 which you can get for $225.

Show me where you can get a 2400 for $225. You can't or people would be all over that deal.

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 7966
M.S. you have to venture outside of Ecoustics once in a while and see the light. There are things that not even google will tell your bright mind. Like I said $225 for an HC2400 versus a 300+ tag on the Odyssey batts, hmm...tough one.

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 7432
Still have not said where you can get a Kinetik HC2400 for $225 new.

Do tell im sure there's alot of people here who would like to know.

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 7983
I'm not going to do the work for your lazy azz. If anyone else wants to know where to get them for so cheap I'll tell you through PM.

Silver Member
Username: Ridinspinnas

Windsor, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 349
haha let me know rob!!! u have me on msn or pm me

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 7964
Hahaha good luck with that, he's obviously full of sh!t

Silver Member
Username: Bumpin_buick

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 145
Stinger SP1700s or SPV70s are the way to go

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 7973
FYI Stinger batteries are made by Odyssey, they put the Stinger name on them and charge more. You can get the equivalent odysseys for less.

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 8398
"Hahaha good luck with that, he's obviously full of sh!t"

Hahaha, you're obviously full of d-ick. Since M.S. is such a douche-bag go and look on www.caraudio.com and you'll find Kinetik 2400s for that price shipped. Thank you, continue sucking d1ck M.S., you're good at it you fu cking retard. Talk to Xploreron22s he usually has them at that price. That's brand new by the way and not used.

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 7987
Just because someone on a forum has some for sale for a low price doesn't mean there is an unlimited supply or they will always be available..... that doesn't quality as the regular selling price prices from stores are higher. Not quite as high as similar size Odysseys but close.

Silver Member
Username: Bumpin_buick

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 163
"FYI Stinger batteries are made by Odyssey, they put the Stinger name on them and charge more. You can get the equivalent odysseys for less."

BS I get the SPV70s for $75 and SP1700s for $125 BNIB, I sold almost 200 of them on CA.com so im not the only person that likes them.

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 7994
Maybe YOU get hooked up with a good deal but those are not retail prices.

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 8411
"Just because someone on a forum has some for sale for a low price doesn't mean there is an unlimited supply or they will always be available..... that doesn't quality as the regular selling price prices from stores are higher. Not quite as high as similar size Odysseys but close."

Did I ever say ALWAYS? Let me know if I did but this is what I said " Kinetiks can be purchased for $225 shipped if you look around." Now continue f ucking yourself M.S. Oh and Matt hooked everyone up with great deals on those batts so go suck a fat D.

When did I say they would

Gold Member

Northwest PA

Post Number: 8005
No you didn't. But I took it to mean they are readily available for that price, not just in a classified ad on a forum at the current time.

Anyways I'm glad we got that cleared up. now maybe we can stop acting like 5 year olds with this lame azz name calling.

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 8422
I was actually acting like a four year old but I guess I'll have to act a bit more mature from this point on. Oh and a little FYI... if you need Kinetik batteries contact someone who is sponsored by Kinetik and they'll hook you up as Kinetik allows them to sell at a very low price.

Gold Member
Username: Andrew571

Stillwater/Edmond, Oklahoma USA

Post Number: 1927
i snagged two Kinetik 2400s for 230 shippt each. bnib

So good deals can be found, you just have to look smart and @ the right times.

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 8477
"i snagged two Kinetik 2400s for 230 shippt each. bnib "

Oh damn, I guess I lied then, I had said $225 shipped =/ Stupid inflation.

Username: Warhorsesolox12s

Post Number: 3
damn, whered you get them batteries at andrizzle, i need 18 of them, and they should work. and there rather cheap

Username: Warhorsesolox12s

Post Number: 4
hey, andrizzle, where did you get those batteries from, i need 18 of them
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us