New Fi BTL.. Pricing, and Some Info

Platinum Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Boca Raton, Florida

Post Number: 1489
"Real quick update as I have received about 50 of the same email in the past 2 days... pricing smile.gif
12" $389
15" $409
18" $439
All options remain the same as far as cost.

Although it appears as though pricing has gone up... it truly hasnt. We are no longer offering the 3rd magnet option and as the new motor costs significantly more and is stronger than even the SPL version with the 3rd magnet, we are adding in the 3rd magnet option pricing to the new standard price. I doubt many will be offended by this one given that 99.9% of BTL sales were with the 3rd magnet option as it is.
As time passes we see what trends and options people are looking for and will be integrating the majority of things into future products. No sense offering something that no one wants... (like the old X series)... we will also be testing the waters with a couple of other drivers shortly as well (smaller SQ oriented subs), so stay tuned.

Thanks,
Scott"

Diamond Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.1DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 13503
.....Upload

Platinum Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 3485
Thanks for the info.

What about the AA amps?

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 15743
"12" $389
15" $409
18" $439
All options remain the same as far as cost."

All things aside that's pricey.

Platinum Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Boca Raton, Florida

Post Number: 1490
Read Paul... That is cause the new magnet is like having a 3rd magnet... which is not an option any more so it basically just adds that on.. compared to others it isnt

Platinum Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 1259
"We are no longer offering the 3rd magnet option and as the new motor costs significantly more and is stronger than even the SPL version with the 3rd magnet, we are adding in the 3rd magnet option pricing to the new standard price."

Platinum Member
Username: Hdubb

Team Revolution

Post Number: 3536
but paul is right its still a lot of money lol. im glad they did this and i believe integrated the tinsel leads between the spiders as well

Diamond Member

Post Number: 15748
"Read Paul... That is cause the new magnet is like having a 3rd magnet... which is not an option any more so it basically just adds that on.. compared to others it isnt"

$390 for a 12" sub is pricey, regardless of magnet structure.

IMO.

Silver Member
Username: Denim

SoundSolutionsAudio.com, MD USA

Post Number: 664
Once again, nice repost from SSA.

Platinum Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 7835
Nice QUOTE from Scott.

Platinum Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 5223
so denim should we not broadcast any new information relayed from other companies? how do you expect to sell anything?

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 9182
Maybe he just wants people to "cite" their sources, if you will. If you get info from another site, just post the link in your thread so everyone else here can follow it as well.

Platinum Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3798
but then reece would never have anything to say if he didnt "steal" posts.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 15758
I'm not knocking the sub.

From my seat the lineup is....to me....expensive, even though the stronger new motor is equal to the option it is succeeding.

It would be like Ford eliminating their 4.6L engine on their F-150 line and only building them with the 5.4L, raising the cost across the board.

It's a gamble eliminating options. like SI not continuing the 15" Mag which EVERYONE loved.

Why do that?

My two pennies.

Silver Member

Post Number: 666
REECE thank you for taking the topic where it did not need to go. First off I do not sell Fi. Secondly, I do not sell Fi.

Now where did Scott post that information?

All that needs to be done is a link to the source.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 9184
Denim, post one more time please....your post number is eh.....creepy

Platinum Member

Post Number: 7836
"All that needs to be done is a link to the source."

ACTUALLY, nothing NEEDS to be done,things are fine as is. Nobody has to pay tribute to your precious SSA if they don't want to and they don't HAVE to do anything.

Platinum Member
Username: Bernymac

Cambodia

Post Number: 3842
x2

Silver Member

Post Number: 667
It is not paying any tribute. It is showing the person who actually provided the info, which of whom is Scott, some respect.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 7837
If you read the QUOTE it actually says it's from SCOTT. I post in bold to compensate for all of you that were wondering.

Silver Member

Post Number: 669
So once again, where did Scott provide that information?

How about people start posting speaker theory or amp design that they copied out of a book, but not cite the book, just say the person who wrote it so when people want to find out more they don't know where to go.

Platinum Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3800
x3

Helll, If I quoted sorces for half my posts, I never have any new info to post. So if I see some info on new product, I share it with ppl. If they are interested in that product, then they will go look for more info. This aint high school, and Im not writting essays.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 7839
Scott provided that information to the PUBLIC Via the internet.

Platinum Member

Cambodia

Post Number: 3843
Not only to the public through the internet, but if you read above, through emails as well. So how can you source it if it was in an email? You want his username and password?

Diamond Member

Post Number: 15763
Marc hit the nail on the head. Research is better than advertising.

Period.

Silver Member

Post Number: 671
So lets make 20 repetitious topics that ask the same questions over and over, that most of the replies are based on theory, assumptions, and speculation instead of knowing where the real information came from.

Platinum Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 5228
"but then reece would never have anything to say if he didnt "steal" posts"

because i do this soooo often.

Platinum Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 7841
"So lets make 20 repetitious topics that ask the same questions over and over, that most of the replies are based on theory, assumptions, and speculation instead of knowing where the real information came from. "

Or we can go back and forth until we get our way like a spoiled child that didn't get his or her way on a trip to Toys R Us.

Diamond Member

Post Number: 15765
Lol

Platinum Member

Cambodia

Post Number: 3844
lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 672
Then don't post in the thread Rob.

Platinum Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 7845
Who's Rob? Rob can post wherever he pleases when he pleases. Everyone knows there are no rules on Ecoustics aside from the language filters that people bypass.

Platinum Member

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3801
Posted on Sunday, April 06, 2008 - 09:56 pm:

"So lets make 20 repetitious topics that ask the same questions over and over, that most of the replies are based on theory, assumptions, and speculation instead of knowing where the real information came from. "

excert from Denim Posted
denim
Silver Member

SoundSolutionsAudio.com, MD
USA

Post Number: 671

thats a good idea. Im glad were on the same page now.

Platinum Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 7846

I thought the information came from the INTERNET and from Scott himself who runs Fi car audio. I could be wrong though, I have been before.

Gold Member
Username: Tejcurrent

Post Number: 1264
"From my seat the lineup is....to me....expensive, even though the stronger new motor is equal to the option it is succeeding.

It would be like Ford eliminating their 4.6L engine on their F-150 line and only building them with the 5.4L, raising the cost across the board.

Why do that?"

Not nocking you at all- please don't take it that way paul. I'm not commenting on the mag because everyone loved it, but I think that's not quite a good comparison with the fords.

It's more like if they offered the f150 with a basic 4.6 for 15,000, or the option to get a 5.4l for 15,500 and out of every 1000 trucks sold a few were 4.6s.

So instead of goin through the trouble of making those select few smaller engined f150s, they set the base price for the truck at 15,500 and no longer made it an option. Seems reasonable to me since the actual price will be pretty much unchanged for the loaded sub, which everyone wants anyway.

This thread is getting offtopic pretty quick, so lets try to keep some good content in here. Scott will be posting pics of the new sub next to the old sub on the SSA forum (since that his the official forum of his company.)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us