Eclipse memory stick problem

Username: Nhra427

Harrisburg, Oregon US

Post Number: 1
I just got the new eclipse cd8454 and tried to use the memory stick. it formated just fine in the deck and worked great but when i tried to read the info on my computer the computer says i have to format the stick so i did and it wouldnt work in the deck anymore so eclipse to me to format it in a sony camcorder. i did that and it worked again but the computer still wants to format it and wont read it. does anyone have any info on this?

redfox2274
Unregistered guest
I recently called eclipse tech support because I had the same problem. What drive are you using to read the memory stick? I had the Sandisk 8 in 1 which did exactly what you are saying. Eclipse said to try other brands. He suggested the Sony reader. I picked up the MSAC-US30 from sony and it read it fine. I would suggest you go out to Circuit City and for $50 pick one up.

I ran into another problem if you know of anything let me know. I downloaded all the stuff into the memory stick from E-iSERV and now the HU freezes up everytime I insert the stick again.

nobody
Unregistered guest
Just had this same problem ... if anybody cares the Memory Stick reader must support the Magic Gate "feature" for it to work (it will have the same logo as the 8454 has on it). In most cases, it means you will have to go out and get the Sony brand reader.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us