Pioneer Premier DEH-P7500MP Question

Bronze Member
Username: Malby7

Post Number: 35
How exactly do you download OEL screensavers onto this deck. I read the website and it says you have to save the files onto disc and then insert the disk into your deck and the deck should automatically load them. Guess what...it didn't work. Has anyone done this or know how to?

Bronze Member
Username: Malby7

Post Number: 44
does anyone know anything about this?

THATSIT
Unregistered guest
You have to feed the CD into the player and hold the INT button and the number 6 button together at the same time. I think that's it.

ThatsIt
Unregistered guest
That's done when the unit is turned off by the head unit.

Username: Ssssss

Post Number: 1
i have a Pioneer DEH-1500 CD Car Deck i want to hook it up in my room but i don't know how to hook up the ground

Charlie Murphy
Unregistered guest
why would u hook up a CAR stereo in your room?

Username: Ssssss

Post Number: 2
because i got it for my car but it got smashed real good and i got a new car and it has a good stereo in it all ready

Sir-Sileighty
Unregistered guest
I just got my pioneer P8600mp installed and it has the feature to add screensavers/videos. first you have to download some software from pioneerelectronics.com after you convert your files and burn them on to a disk, you have to power your head unit down (by holding the source button) once it's powered down you hold the EQ and display buttons at the same time. then it goes into download mode and asks you to insert a cd w/ data on it. Hope that helps u
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us