Sundown Audio SAX-100.2 **SALE**

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1733
This amp is now on sale at $200 shipped. It is a powerful little amp and under rated. If you have any questions, just shoot me an email :-) This will end on April 20th.

Kevin
lowhz01@yahoo.com

Gold Member
Username: Mixmastaspig

Team RD, Canada

Post Number: 1590
Any sale on the 100.4!? As thats what I'm looking at.

Gold Member
Username: 420alldaylong

Post Number: 3470
5 days to late but great deal anyway.

Silver Member
Username: Denim

SoundSolutionsAudio.com, MD USA

Post Number: 650
Interesting.

Gold Member
Username: Ctmike

Ct.

Post Number: 5941
how so??

Silver Member
Username: Tc_skier

Post Number: 204
For being in the subwoofer section, and if I'm not mistaken, violating MAP guidelines given by Sundown.

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, Or

Post Number: 3552
Interesting.

Gold Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5944
"and if I'm not mistaken, violating MAP guidelines given by Sundown."

well that's not good.

Silver Member
Username: Kravenblood

That one, Ohio

Post Number: 405
"and if I'm not mistaken, violating MAP guidelines given by Sundown."
ssa must be too then they are selling at that price also

Platinum Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 7690
"For being in the subwoofer section, and if I'm not mistaken, violating MAP guidelines given by Sundown."

I love how you trolls appear out of nowhere just to bash on Kevin Holden. Don't you losers have anything better to do? You're like an STD, people aren't sure where you came from but you're there.

Platinum Member
Username: Mygame5982

I Got More Watts Then ..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 2538
rob is platinum too...lucky lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 205
A year and a half, 204 posts and I'm a troll? Wow, sry I haven't accumulated the massive 7690 posts that you have.

MAP is defined as minimum ADVERTISED price. Last I checked, SSA was ADVERTISING at 299. http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/shop/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=21

I don't care if you know where I come from or not. I'm a former SD dealer, and unless their policies have changed in the past month...this violates MAP. The proper way to conduct a sale where price beats MAP is to state that the customer must call or email for a price.

Geeze, SSA doesn't have too much trouble stating this clearly on their website? Kevin's special and gets to do what other dealers don't? If certain dealers are given special priviledges over others who are of equal basis, what's the industry come to? A load of crockshit, that's what.

Low-Hz is well aware of the rules. Whether they choose to follow them or not...I don't care. I have no incentive in this. But I'm sure Jacob cares when his dealer price lists specifically state a price by which dealers are suggested not to sell under, so that the value of the brand is upheld. Selling under that is one thing (and not against contract) - many SD dealers do so. But selling under that and not following MAP guidelines is a whole 'nother case. It appears Low-Hz blatantly falls into this second category. For that, shame on them.

Platinum Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5945
edit, thought you were someone else. sorry bout that.

Silver Member
Username: Kravenblood

That one, Ohio

Post Number: 406
ok well that is a direct price from sundown so who knows if Kevin got permission only him and Jacob
heres the advertisement http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=16315

Silver Member

Post Number: 206
I was unaware of that thread, thank you for including that. I was simply stating the facts about a normal sale. I don't care what happens either way...I have no interest or incentive here. If there's an agreement arranged between Jacob and the rest of the dealers then great. If there's an agreement between Jacob and Kevin only....well I dono what to say.

It's up to Kevin to clear that up. I wasn't meaning to attack him if there's an agreement in place. I was under the impression this was just a normal sale though..didn't know about Jacob's sale.

Peace out everybody.

Platinum Member

Ct.

Post Number: 5946
i just wish this sale was in may when i get that gov. 'rebate' check:-( really want one of these.

Silver Member
Username: Drant19

DUB-C, TX

Post Number: 627
how much power do these actually put out?

Platinum Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 7716
"I was unaware of that thread, thank you for including that. I was simply stating the facts about a normal sale. I don't care what happens either way...I have no interest or incentive here. If there's an agreement arranged between Jacob and the rest of the dealers then great. If there's an agreement between Jacob and Kevin only....well I dono what to say.

It's up to Kevin to clear that up. I wasn't meaning to attack him if there's an agreement in place. I was under the impression this was just a normal sale though..didn't know about Jacob's sale.

Peace out everybody."

Have fun continuing with your trolling spree. If you don't care or have any incentive then what are you doing here? See you later a sshole.

Platinum Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 5117
Yeah, the SSA trolls are a little ridiculous. I like their company, but hate their ethics :/

Gold Member
Username: 04redmach1

Lagrange, GA USA

Post Number: 1734
It's all good guys. If you have questions on the amp just email me. I don't have to explain myself to SSA lackies :-)

Kevin
lowhz01@yahoo.com

Diamond Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 19983
damn ssa lackies.

Platinum Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 5124
hahaha.