Help in choosing Car Audio.

Username: Kklaksh

Post Number: 1
Hello All,

I'm planning to upgrade my car speakers. I'm new to car audio. Can anyone can help me or suggest which is better. Any help is very much appreciated.

I have 2003 Saturn L200. I recently installed only the Head Unit (Jensen VM9512). I'm will to spend $400-600 on the speaker set. Can i get front,back,sub and amp in my price range. I agree that there are some less expensive speakers which can be purchased in this price. If any one can tell some decent speaker set it would be helpful.

Thanks,
LK

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6138
do you have passengers in the back alot, and do you like bass that a sub would put out?

Silver Member
Username: Exige

Cincinnati

Post Number: 204
you'll need to let us know what type of music you listen to and what your sound preferences are. skip the rear speakers, get a better set of front. do a 4-channel amp and bridge the rear channels to the sub....that'll help your budget a lot

Username: Kklaksh

Waltham, MA USA

Post Number: 2
Thank You very much for your response.

I generally listen to Rock music. Sometimes bass from the sub also would be nice. Very rarely are passengers at the back. some how i feel if all four speaker are present then i feel complete. i wouldn't mind spending 100-200 more too.

Are there any subs which do not occupy lot trunk space (like tube sub or something)? i would compromise little less bass on trunk space.

Thanks for your info and time.

LK

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6142
get a 4 channel amp that does like 75x4 then get a set of componets for the front and a 10" that is dual 2ohm or single 4ohm look at an ascendant audio assassin.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us