WTF why was my post erased

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 818
why was my post erased i said i didnt know if it was allowed you could have just sent me a message saying dont do it again wtf my post for there is a million other post with people asking about rims selling ps3s (no offense J noel) but this is crap i post on fs thread and it gets erased

Silver Member
Username: Dsmith07

NC Http://com4....

Post Number: 792
ask Zac Davis......

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 2081
he mods aint do its the forum..... it just disaapears then will show up again like david copperfield lol

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 5006
Zac has nothing to do with it. Follow the forum rules.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 7653
Haha, chill out dude. You're crying about your post getting deleted as if you didn't deserve it. Just imagine if we had real admins that monitored the site 24/7, there'd be so many bans and such going on all day haha.

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 819
ok then why is it ok for all these people to be asking about rims window tint and selling ps3s none of this has to do with subs and i believe breaks the rules to

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 9104
Dude, who cares?

Obviously the Admin felt your thread should be moved/erased and did so accordingly.

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 2082
Ur post didnt get deleted this happends all the time it will show back up later im serious ull c it again lol

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 7143
Every once in a while the Admin moves FS and OT threads to the proper sections. Look in the FS section your theard will probably be there.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us