Memphis subs

TonyBone
Unregistered guest
i see there are alot of people on this forum looking for cheap subs with quality -go memphis. i know most of you probably dont know about memphis because the people that first started making them werent big corporation people but i promise their great subs. i have 2 250watt 12" subs and a nice little 500 watt amp and the sh*t is bangin'. they have incredible sound with quality and alot of spl for the power. you will be surprised. all of my friends are buying brands they've heard of like audiobaun and sh*t and the memphis blow them out. and for the head bangers, they've got a excellent 15" competition like sub which is not extremely overpriced and i heard it next to a w7(and i noticed that everyone loves jl on this forum and im not saying their better) and they sounded like twins. so if you dont want to spend a arm and leg for a great sound you dont. my system cost less than 500 bucks and im turning heads. also their great when ported. the 12s shouldnt cost no more than 150 at your local store. memphis makes great subs.

i just wanted to inform anyone to the best of my knowledge about a great sub for less and thanks to everyone who took the time to read it. Tony
Bone

sgsg
Unregistered guest
i have heard the memphis line too and they are pretty great. i would say that if i didn't have a system already, i probably would have went memphis
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us