Video Reshoot With Some Flex , Of Type - R

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1032
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-9EdrzHANs

Well weather was decent today so i reshot a new video of my setup all cleaned up. i still gotta stone coat the box but weathers to messy still to paint outside. anyhow this is "Da Blow" Hitting on about 70% volume , i'm still letting it get a lil broken in before cranking it seeing as how the magnet went bad on my last one. but at the end u'll see some flex , my camera was dyin i thought i had more power so the audio cuts out at the end in the last few sec.

anywho , let me know what u guys think.

Silver Member
Username: Kingandsons07

Lincoln, Nebraska TEA... U.S.A

Post Number: 930
looks good man

Gold Member

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1033
I forgot to mention theres about a quater can of foam shot in between the trunk to try and deaden things a bit but the damn thing just rattles my trim like marbles in a tin can. so that's why u don't see a ton of flex but theres some. it just scares me a bit to really step up the volume. i was pretty easy on it in the video even thought the radio could still go up about 22 notches, i shot this at 38 out of 60 or 62 i forget on the volume knob. so yea when i found out "da blow" hit on the tuning as hard as it did i turned everything down a decent amount lol.

Bronze Member
Username: Waresgaragestereo

Fort Valley, GA

Post Number: 28
heres a trick,
if your trunk lid is rattling, get a can of truck bed liner spray, put down cardboard so that you dont get it all over the car and coat the underside of the trunk lid, this weighs down the trunk lid and stops it from rattling. they do it in competitions. nice job on the box.

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 815
put dynomat works better and thats why its made

Gold Member

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1039
i would do all that but no money atm that's why it took so long getting everything where it is atm. plus the car flat out is just a beeater in a sense i'm still waiting on a upgrade to something to really enjoy. i been sinkiing money into keeping it running atm seeing as it's my only current car and it's a handy down. so it's taken alot of abuse and has some serious steering problems. i replaceda decent amount parts to like internal key lock chylinder and anti theft system going bad. also a starter,the list goes on. none the less i got it to where it is now and it's alright for th moment. thaanks about the box , Driving Wreckless helped me out and designed the box. it hits nice and solid but i'd like to gear it more toward rock when i get a chance. it's got a funny curve in the hz drop off i just can't quite understand.

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 2356
Nice video. I like the stuff about the Nos mats and everything. lol

Da Blow clips relatively heavily so it definitely isn't a bad idea to go easy.

Gold Member

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1042
my exact thoughts, thanks cam.

Silver Member
Username: Deadrabit

Post Number: 288
i might have some extra hushmat i would sell ya pretty cheap.
i got it over dynamat cause its thicker

Gold Member

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1050
i'm tapped i been unemployed almost a year i been selling stuff on ebay just to get buy. i'm just not able to buy so i'm keeping out of trouble by not buying things , i'd prob get it but i just can't pay anyone so, thanks for the offer.

Silver Member
Username: Hittin1

LakeCharles LA., La

Post Number: 137
How would you say the SQ is with that sub?

Gold Member

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1052
well compared to what , i mean you ask anyone on here and it's scattered when compared to things but as in general prob at least a 8 it stays pretty clean most of the time and depending on tuning can get decently low. it's deff not a spl sub although it can get decently loud. the best thing i can say is ask around i haven't heard a ton of setups i ran through alot of stuff. but i been only able to get my hand mainly on best buy and circuit city stuff. compared to a kicker cvr it's almost equal, compared to anything below that quality range it owns them , sony infinity it takes them out. i'm talking about infinity's refference line not kappa. but in my own opinion it's a very very very decent budget sub. i say budget sub cause it really is a stepping stone before jumping into a tc sounds, fi or so on. but i have to admit if you buy retail u can deff buy something else with wayyy better quality then what you would pay retail like i did. it's really hard to give it a rating since i hadn't heard a ton of setups. but on a one to 10 scale at least 7-8. i'm happy but if i had the money i'd deff go louder. if you want true sound quality and opinon talk to Mr. Chad Lee he is the man when it comes to rating these setups cause he has owned a huge chunk of what's out there and recently went all SQ. although he is heading back to a bigger setup.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 5044
dude you can't hear ANY highs! I would hate that.

Gold Member

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1054
that's just the camera, i hear the music alright but atm i'm only running coaxils. i just don't have the money, i'm lucky i can still afford to have the system at all actually.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us