Slow down songs?

Gold Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 1359
anyone know how you can slow songs down and save them either to a cd on harddrive?

i cant find chopped and screwed versions os a few songs plus chopped and screwed songs arent only slowed down they always have other stuff done to them.

i know you can slow the playback using wnidown media but idk how to save it.

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 2340
Audacity is probably the easiest. I use Acoustica Mixcraft. You can set an LPF and make a second copy of the track, then you can just lower the pitch of the bass. That method keeps the song enjoyable even if it does sound a little off. That's what I plan on doing with Violent by Tupac.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1360
nice. is that mixcraft program free?

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 2341
You can get a trial or the super secret version that is free from a super secret COMPLETELY LEGAL site. Just search around and you'll find a key-gen. My buddy made his own version of it with some slightly different graphics. I'll ask him if I can upload that.

Gold Member

USA

Post Number: 1361
alright that would be cool cuz this audacity program takes forever.

Gold Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Boca Raton, Florida

Post Number: 1400
aye hook it up ova here too if you can... I can only find ones tthat dont work or have Viruses

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 2343
Yeah; that key-gen works but AVG did keep telling me it was a virus.

Gold Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Boca Raton, Florida

Post Number: 1401
No not like that.. i went to a LEGAL SITE.. to download it and i cant find one.. all the ones that wghere on it had comments like didnt work or virus

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 2344
Weird. I have no idea. Just go to the Acoustica site and get the trial for now. My buddy's version has the whole registration thing removed I believe. He sorta disappeared though.

Silver Member
Username: Baalpeteor

Post Number: 115
...or if you like screwed n chopped music, or just screwed, you could ask a professional dj like myself to screw it

and not only will I screw it, but also will bass boost it to unheard of levels with professional dj equipment, something a computer program cant do as good.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us