OT - Tint shops in IL and KY

Silver Member
Username: Durski

Post Number: 349
Indiana window tint laws limit you to 35% only. I want 20% which is legal in Kentucky and Illinois. Anyone know any tint shops close to Indiana that are in KY or IL?

I tried doing this myself in the past... not fun.

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

15 AQ HD3

Post Number: 1875
http://cincinnati.citysearch.com/profile/4336501/erlanger_ky/blackjack_auto_truc k_acces.html

Thats where I got my truck tinted at,%5 over already stock tint. They'll do tripple limo tint or whatever you want. Prices are good too. Jus wondering,where at in IN are you?

Silver Member

Post Number: 361
Evansville (I know, sounds like I should be listening to country right?) I went to college here, will live here for a few more years to get out of the entry level job bracket, But I'm originally from South Bend

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO / ASU

Post Number: 2541
Im guessing your talking about on the back windows? Because in IL its illegal to have anything on the front or windshield.

Gold Member
Username: Jakeyplaysbass

St. Louis, MO / ASU

Post Number: 2542
On the other hand there are alot of shops that will do it for you... I had 15% and 40% on the shield until i got a ticket for it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 362
Indiana shops won't do anything below 35% on any of the windows, I've asked, puss!es... That shop u mentioned seems like a 3 - 4 hour drive from where I am... es no beuno.
I would like 20% on my rear and back windows, front would be nice too if it's not too much extra, I have 35% on front and rear windows when i bought the car - not my choice.

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 879
My parents just moved to Henderson KY.. right by E-ville. i'm from IL but have been going to Evansville all my life.. it's the closest mall to where i live and still an hour and a half away. now who sounds like they should be listening to country? lol. sorry for the thread jack, just cool to see someone local around here. There's a shop in my town that will do whatever % you want on any window even though it's not legal in IL.. but like i said it's an hour and a half from you.

Silver Member

Post Number: 365
its not a thread jack, always good to hear I'm not the only one in the midwest that likes some funk in the trunk.

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 881
Hey i was just thinking.. have you ever heard of Jimmyz Custom in Henderson? I drive by it like every time in town i just didn't think to mention it earlier. you ought to give them a call. it's a 10 minute drive from E-ville to Henderson.

Jimmyz Custom
Phone: 270-869-8267

Gold Member
Username: Jnoel

AIM= j69noel, KY

Post Number: 1069
me= 2 layers of 5%

at tintmasters

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

Murray, Kentucky

Post Number: 2176
I'm from henderson...moved to princeton a while back..but still got alot of family in Evansville/Henderson I go visit some.

Silver Member
Username: Mmaudioconcepts

Post Number: 439
SOLAR Control in murray will tent any %

Gold Member
Username: J_baby15

Murray, Kentucky

Post Number: 2178
Got my jeep done in 15% from Solar Control...$25/window and u get a lifetime warranty. They did good work, but its about 2-2 1/2 hour from E-ville.

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 797
try protint you pay in cash they will tint you as dark as you want
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us