My amp keeps blowing my fuses!

Username: Kazaval

Pewaukee, WI US

Post Number: 1
Hello, this is my first post here, just trying to find some advice here as to what to do. I recently purchased an infinity 1211a amp, when I first got it, it kept cutting my alpine type r in and out. I just thought the amp was pushing too much power for my sub, the sub blew, my amp doesnt work, and the fuse on my power wire blew too. I replaced the fuse on my power wire, got a new sub, but now every time I turn on my stereo, the fuse on my power wire blows, it happened three times so far, it blows it instantly, I am using 100a fuses so I thought that was enough. Any ideas on what to do? Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Waresgaragestereo

Fort Valley, GA

Post Number: 16
ther could be a short or a electrical prob internally. The reason i think this is becayse he said that each time he turn on the system, the power wire fuse blows. if there were a ground wire touching the power wire the fuse would blow even with system off. thats why i think that is internally inside the amp.

does the Infinaty amp have any kinda warranty? send it back to manufacturer for a replacement. if it no that then IDK
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us