Clean(ish) Thumping Music Haha

Silver Member
Username: Afroopuff

Post Number: 494
Alright, so I love listening to my music loud. But I'm also very cheap. Haha. When its really hot outside and I don't want to use the air conditioning because I'm already low on gas, I leave my windows down.

But then when I listen to music I feel like everyone else can hear it, and I already feel umcomfortable with that because I hate looking like the guy who wants everyone looking at me. But on top of that, I am a white kid and when every other word is the "n" word when I listen to thumping music, I feel even more uncomfortable.!

SO!! My question is, does anyone have good songs that thump and are fun to listen to, that dont have the "n" word in it?

Silver Member
Username: Alex_smith

Post Number: 117
just take your favorite rap songs and find the "clean", or "radio edit" version.

if that doesnt work for you you can also try instrumental versions of songs. no words at all

but sometimes you cant always find them

Gold Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 2060
LMAO thats pretty funny lol never heard this before...

But download the radio version or just get all ur Legit cds from walmart they only sell clean cds

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 7003
Putting your windows down causes drag....... the difference in mileage between that and A/C is negligable..........

Silver Member
Username: Afroopuff

Post Number: 495
Only radio songs come in clean, and I'm too damn lazy to go through and edit out all the other songs...

Doesn't anyone else think this way? Haha

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Http://www.rdaudio.net...

Post Number: 19614
"Putting your windows down causes drag....... the difference in mileage between that and A/C is negligable....."

x2

but if you want a clean son then listen to low rida.

Silver Member
Username: B3n07

Louisville, Ky USA

Post Number: 791
omfg dude this is some bullsh!t you listen to music and you feel like peoples looking at you when you have the windows rolled down sorry if you setups good you shoul be able to hear it out side with the windows up. and you feel weird when it says the n word wow dude get over freakin classifaction i drive with the windows down and the system up all the time love it when i pull up to the light and you have a bunch of people lookin over going whats that and whos that espeacilly when i drop the bomb that i have only 1 10 hooked up

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 9048
I hate people who "bump" at red lights next to me with their windows down.

Gold Member
Username: Mendonmafia

USA

Post Number: 1357
lol i would just roll down my windows out bump them. my sh1t is the loudest system around my area by far and i dont even have my high output installed yet. some times after my classes right before i peace out,i go for a ride around the parking lot and set of car alarms for fun lol

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 2321
Just get some bass tracks. I've found that a lot of the freely available instrumentals are quite distorted, even in relation to the original songs.

I know some Wise Intelligent bumps; especially when it's slowed a little. I plan on writing down all the percentages that are loudest on my system (I have Rockbox so I can... slow on the go...) and then mixing 'em down. Would you like me to post my chopped and screwed version of this album? I don't think Wise says n!gga very often at all plus he's actually a smart dude, unlike these blathering, insecure, materialistic, shallow losers that everyone seems to like to dance to.

Silver Member
Username: Quirky

SA, Texas

Post Number: 202
agree with Yanks, when i come up 2 a red light i turn it down. No point in being annoying to others. I dont want to look like im trying to be a "bad a$s" like the kinda ppl i laugh at when they peel out and crank up there shitty subs.

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team RD, Texas

Post Number: 2615
I like people that get robbed because they constantly annoy people by pulling up next to them and blaring their "bump"

I always turn it down to an inaudible level, or low enough that I really don't think it's bothering anyone.

"sorry if you setups good you shoul be able to hear it out side with the windows up."

^if that's not a stupid statement. how about people that have sound deadening so you can't hear anything outside the car, but once you get in, it's a different story. My setup is loud enough for the majority of people and at 32hz. but you really can't hear anything besides the hatch glass rattling.

If you feel weird listening to the music you listen to infront of others, don't listen to it in front of others or don't play it so they can hear it. Problem solved.

thread/

Silver Member
Username: Quirky

SA, Texas

Post Number: 204
lol nicely put Thieves

Gold Member
Username: Crayola0

Portage, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2353
i cant help it but i laughed so hard when i read the first post..lol

Silver Member
Username: Hurricanebr1an

Western Burbs of Chicago, IL Usa

Post Number: 387
Go to church!

Gold Member
Username: Drivingreckless

DD 9515f, 148.2 db Mov...

Post Number: 5683
i saw myth busters and with the windows down you get alot more milage than windows up and AC....i think they did it on a nascar track and the difference in laps was i think 25-50 some where in there.

Gold Member
Username: Loc_out

Santa Ana, Ca Resonant Eng...

Post Number: 1882
WTF your a funny guy. If you have a kmart all there CD are clean. I think target has them too.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19669
get the jordin spark cd. that thing is clean.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1883
Old skool britney spears will be clean too

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19670
also another clean cd is intocable.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1884
Ha ha ha you crack me up but does say bad word Chad. Now if you would have say Ricky Martin that would be okay.

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 4327
"Old skool britney spears will be clean too"

Ya, but I like the new DIRTY BIRD Britney, sh!t bumps to. Only problem is if you don't play it loud enough to gain respect they look at you like you g@yer than Chad with Berlin, hahahhaha... :-O Polo..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us