Help me!!!

Hi,
I have a 1987 Toyota Supra and we had the motor rebuilt on it. The alarm system went off about a week after we got the motor back in the car. Now due to the anti-theft system it had (which came stock) the car wont start. Do have any clue how to deactivate it??

Anonymous
You can pull the fuse under the hood. But this will kill the radio.

Anonymous
either un hook the battery for about an hour or try turning key to the on position for about 15 with all the doors shut,

Username: The_master

Bellmawr, Nj Usa

Post Number: 1
belive this alarm is located under drivers seat-disconnect the harness--also try the key in the drivers door turn and hod the key to lock and unlock

Unregistered guest
My keys were tossed in a fire the chip melted and I can not start my 95 monte carlo. How can I get aound the factory installd security system?

Username: Terrydoig

Post Number: 1
We purchased a great 1987 Toyota Supra, Manufactured in Japan originally. Occationally we unlock car, get in and car won't start. Have to get out and wait 10 minutes and reenter to try and start. Very frustrated!!! Any more suggestions? Thanks Terry

Silver Member
Username: Joe718

Brooklyn, NY

Post Number: 277
Thats a factory alarm look in your fuse box and see if you see a fuse or a relay marked for securuty just pull it. That should do it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us